How to stop people from copying your blog contents

Oluwasegun purpose

It is very frustrating when you find out another website or blog is copying all your work which will directly affect your earnings or seo I have seen the situations whereby bloggers complain to be copied by other websites which is really frustrating when you find put that all your work is being copied by another lazy website or blog so I have find out a way to avoid this this solution only works for WordPress users this means this will only work for you if you built your blog on WordPress so sorry if you're on blogger now just go to pluggings on your WordPress panel and install

WP Content Copy
Protection

I haven't come across this update or maybe I don't know how effective it is. This is a good way of protecting your content if it really does what it says. It's very annoying seeing duplicates of your contents here and there with little or no difference.

However, I don't feel the suggestion will protect you a 100%. I feel people cannot just copy and paste your exact content, but they can tweak it.

The problem of duplicate content from the past until now is still a hot topic. There are many ways that webmasters and bloggers do so that their content is not copied and pasted to other sites. One of them is using a copy protection plugin, but the copy protection plugin can be penetrated in various ways. We can also block duplicate content IP addresses. but blocking IP addresses will be too complicated for beginners. I think the best way is to register the copyright of each of our content.

Even if other users don't copy it straight away, it can still be copied, some person's can just copy it word to word, by looking at what you wrote and rewriting it on their blog, but it will be stress to them. But it seems that some don't care about that, they go ahead to copy others contents even when the content is locked from being duplicated. At least with the option of WS Content protect, it will help reduce the level of duplicate contents. I hate it indeed when my content is being copied by another user, it shows all sort of cheating. To penalize such user, you need to file a complaint suit by writing to him or her to stop spamming, because plagiarism is another form of spamming, it isn't right at all. You can report his blog when you got enough evidence to get him or her penalized by Google or via his or her hosting company the user can be banned or suspended for some time, it depends on the penalty that will be charged on him or her. Even nowadays, someone who is copying can't get monetized via Google AdSense and any other AdSense company, because they don't approve plagiarized contents.

I think copying people's content is one of the things that is trending online now and I sent two people doing it should really stop it because it kills motivation of many bloggers how would you feel if you spend all your hard work on an article and someone just comes from nowhere and starts copying all the articles you have ever made it is very annoying they should stop it and I think I know a way by which you can stop it because I have seen many bloggers complain on social media of their blog posts being copied by other people I was once covered by someone from another website and I asked the person politely to please put down post but the person refused I even reported the person to Google and the post but Google didn't give me any response.

so I decided to take the law into my own hands I went to an Indian website and bought 30K but traffic and sent it to the website the person lost his active account and the blog crashed I was very happy although I didn't feel guilty as my conscience was free because I warned the person before I actually did what I did