How to start real estate without money

Ganibade

Verified member
The real estate industry is booming. Many people invest, purchasing acreage and constructing homes to be rented out. Of course, having money to make purchases is the greatest way to participate in it. Even yet, it is still possible to purchase real estate without cash. Even though there is no money, something must be given. It might be your time, your knowledge, or your collection of skills. Yes, there are transactions that can be made without your financial backing. How? You query.

Starting a real estate business without money may not be an easy thing in the sense that you will need a whole lot of time and the stress you will went through to get to where you are interested will not be an easy . Personally instead of me to engage or start a real estate business without capital I rather stop engaging in real estate because I am not ready to bear any unnecessary stress.

To start without capital , you will need to be an agent and an agent is someone that directs others to buy a land and after the land has been bought the agent will always be entitled to a certain commission of the money.

The only disadvantage here as an agent is that you may not be trusted most especially at the initial stage of joining which present a lot of difficulties in getting clients. .