How to start blogging with your social media accounts

Jamoflondon

Verified member
As some people believe that blogging strictly require one to have a website, it is true though but not necessarily as a beginner, if you want go into this job, you can easily start on your social media platforms, this will allow you to be able to achieve some followers and fans and from there, you can then think of having a website of your own purposefully created for your blogging job.
If you ask me, I think there are some few ways to begin blogging on your social media accounts that I know of, in which I can talk about to enlighten anyone interested to know about this profession in particular. They are;

1. By using Instagram
2. By using Twitter

1. By using Instagram: This idea is one of the most popular ways to make income as a blogger, even the big ones that in the business does not underestimate it, as they take it so seriously because they know tons of money it brings in for them as earnings.

2. By using Twitter: This is quite similar to the first one I mentioned, to my knowledge, I think it is more older than Instagram. If you read blogs then you will understand more about what I am talking about.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People don't really use social media for fun. Gone are the days while people whine away their time on these social media just chatting on trivial matters. Nowadays, people only chat concerning business. They even use social media to promote their businesses. I know a quite numbers of people that dwell ok Twitter to make money. There are even Instagram influencers now . They make money by promoting other people business and they are earning handful of money for that.

General01

This is a remarkably profound!
Social media can be a useful tool to notify and attract followers to your blog.
I know of high level influencers that make use of their social media handles to post some of their Blog activities (either to sell some courses or so) and they are doing excellently well.
With it you have better chance of getting viewers to your blog as a newbie

E

eldavis

Am just curious, with what you have said, anyone can start up a blog of their own with their social media accounts or simply create a new account just for this purpose. My question is how does the money comes in? I know for a fact people can make money with their social media accounts but that's when they sell products or promote affiliate links, can you please explain how the money comes in, in this method.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well , I don't really know how people can start up blogging with this way you have just mentioned because I believe the only way people can start up a business like this is that the person should try as much as possible to have a website because at least when you have a website you can be able to engage in blogging perfectly and from there you can start advertising your website for people to have an understanding about it existence.

When we talk about blogging , the most important thing we will always have to put into consideration is website, because that is where you have to be leading people to , at least this will help you to make money through Google adsense and through advertisement and some other ways like affiliate marketing if you will choose to engage in it.

I don't really have much idea about this area of business , but there is how they always said that before you can even start up blogging , that the best thing you should try to do is to try as much as possible to get a domain as this will be the powerhouse of your website. I don't even understand how this really works.