What I'll do Different If I Start Blogging Today

moonchild

VIP Contributor
When I started blogging in 2019 I made a lot of mistakes and I want to review them with you.

I'll go for a .com domain instead of .com.ng because I'd like to cover every region in my niche.

I'll choose a sub niche and tailor my contents towards that, I'll not use competitive keywords which will make my small blog invisible.

I'll target the international audience because of Google Adsense, I'll get a high paying ad to display.

I'll apply for Google Adsense early, because while I was starting back then, a so called consultant told me I can't apply for Adsense till my blog reach at least 1 year, which I later confirmed to be false.

I'll treat it like a business not a side hustle, because I've seen the potentials in it and it can also serve as a passive income.

I'll learn SEO and use it on my site because it's very important in ranking a website.

I'll run FB ads and instagram ads to drive organic traffic to my site, targeting people that are interested in my niche.

I'll connect with fellow bloggers in my niche to share ideas and create quality backlinks.

D

Deleted member 28127

The circle of creating and recreating blogs is boring because when you do some mistakes so what is expected is a version like for example use of the same name but version 2 or version 3 or version 4. What is happening exactly when creating a new blog each year with a different name is the loss of your work and this will be a redundant mistake committed again and again. So .com or .com.ng has no relation with cover every region what about I see many blogs promoted in .uk or .us or .fr however the content is for international regions. Google Adsense could be good for monetization but even a-ads or Coin Zilla could provide monetization with fewer conditions. Facebook generally blocks ads containing any Adsense scripts so may of use of Instagram be good.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, these were some of the excellent ideas for making money with blogging and to make your blog more successful. You must not give up and you must upload great content daily in order to make people visit your blog again and again. This is what I will be doing when I will start blogging in the future. I am also planning to start a multi-niche blog with the best content for people to read.