D

Deleted member 13140

I don't think i know much about tutoring but am sure I know enough, because I tried to do it before, Until I found out I wasn't that good with a camera, at least before I wasn't now am perfectly good with it, It takes a lot of mental strength for those interested

Step 1 - You Need A Business Plan
Like or believe it or not, It's a business you're about to start. Strong businesses begin with a solid strategy. A business plan is a written document that outlines your intended business and strategy. It's your vision for how your company will be formed, run, and profitably run. There is a wealth of information about developing a business plan available on the internet.

Step 2 - You Need To Have A Computer Or Table Set Up
I don't know how to explain this enough, but if you go online and search for computer set up or table set up for gamers, you'll find a lot so I think that's exactly what you should do, reason is for you to stay organized

Step 3 - Find The right Software
it's time to choose your software, sometimes I think it depends on the tutor website you're on, but mainly they all use zoom

Step 4 - You Have To Know Your rates
This is if you're freelancing on your own and not being paid by a site

Step 5 - Have an online presence

No one can stress this enough, this is important especially if you are being paid by a site, you really need to go independent and having an online presence will help.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To earn a living by online tutoring is not a day job . most people are blessed with the ability to teach and tutor others on various topics define difficulties with , some of these topics include : health related matters , sports related issues , how to successfully make money online , spirituality and Bible related answers to questions , relationship and dating advice etc . With the help of apps like YouTube , tutors able to reach potential subscribers who are interested in finding answers to frequently asked questions on topics listed above . To earn a living on YouTube you must understand that it is a very competitive place , and your success is based on your ability to make videos and content that answer questions frequently ask by YouTube surfers .

That is why it is advisable , when establishing a YouTube business you must choose a niche that you are capable and familiar with . Personally if I were to be a YouTuber the niche I will focus on is MOTIVATION . Yes , motivation it's definitely something that human beings need presently in this our time , life is tough and as the days goes it gets tougher and tougher so the help of motivation could make one stay positive and bring him or her back to the right mindset .

D

Deleted member 13140

To earn a living by online tutoring is not a day job . most people are blessed with the ability to teach and tutor others on various topics define difficulties with , some of these topics include : health related matters , sports related issues , how to successfully make money online , spirituality and Bible related answers to questions , relationship and dating advice etc . With the help of apps like YouTube , tutors able to reach potential subscribers who are interested in finding answers to frequently asked questions on topics listed above . To earn a living on YouTube you must understand that it is a very competitive place , and your success is based on your ability to make videos and content that answer questions frequently ask by YouTube surfers .

That is why it is advisable , when establishing a YouTube business you must choose a niche that you are capable and familiar with . Personally if I were to be a YouTuber the niche I will focus on is MOTIVATION . Yes , motivation it's definitely something that human beings need presently in this our time , life is tough and as the days goes it gets tougher and tougher so the help of motivation could make one stay positive and bring him or her back to the right mindset .
you're not wrong, As i am now I don't think I can do any teaching at all, except if the teaching would be online where I will have to type a bunch of words then it would make more sense but if it's not that then It's not my thing.
Even at that, I did try to tutor once, I tried but I didn't go all in on it because I wasn't really serious about it, I knew I wouldn't be a good fit so I just Quit half way, I think it was a website where people from other countries came to learn how to speak English, I signed up and I was asked to Do an introduction video, I did it but After that, I just abandoned the site and never came back, I don't just see myself teaching