Can You Start an Online Business With Just $100

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to start an online business, you have multiple options, for example:

Create your own online store

Use eCommerce marketplaces

Use social media platforms

The last two options are free but the first option requires considerable amount of investment. Starting an online business with minimal investment is possible through platforms like Redbubble, Amazon Merch, Zazzle, and Etsy. These platforms are free to use and you can use your budget to create designs and market your products, and run ads to boost sales. If you are using social platform you can use $100 to run ads and generate sales. Using free platforms but spending money on ads can be beneficial

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Sure you can, only if you can be patient and consistent to watch your investment yield something reasonable There are so many businesses you can start with a $100. Drop shipping is great, you can also start content creation, be a YouTuber, Digital marketer, sell bulk online data and cable subscription, you can sell ebooks, you can start online thrift business and more. There so many I didn't list, you just have to calm down and make your decision on this, certainly you will find the right answer and when you do, put in all your efforts and also remember to be patient, it won't be totally easy but with time, you will get a very good result. What do you think?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Starting an online Business with $100 is very possible. I could remember I started my first forum 15 years ago with $30.

Let assume one want to invest in blogging, you can invest your $100 buy getting the following to startup a blog:

1. Domain name $10-$15 yearly
2. Shared Hosting account: $40-$50 yearly

And you will still have some amount remaining. And the remaining balance can be invested in online stores.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Starting an online Business with $100 is very possible. I could remember I started my first forum 15 years ago with $30.

Let assume one want to invest in blogging, you can invest your $100 buy getting the following to startup a blog:

1. Domain name $10-$15 yearly
2. Shared Hosting account: $40-$50 yearly

And you will still have some amount remaining. And the remaining balance can be invested in online stores.
I think most forum hosters accept previous PayPal and credit cards, concept of crypto has recently been introduced in Namecheap and some hosting providers. However local hosters require KYC to run your domain name. So which hoster and which domain name accept 30 $ for 15 year old person could you share details?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I think most forum hosters accept previous PayPal and credit cards, concept of crypto has recently been introduced in Namecheap and some hosting providers. However local hosters require KYC to run your domain name. So which hoster and which domain name accept 30 $ for 15 year old person could you share details?
I believe you have a credit 💳 card already then you won't have problem to buy a domain name since age verification won't be done.

Unregistered or new domain price start from $8.

I use Namecheap and Knownhost and I haven't done any KYC with any document verification except manually inputting the details.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Online businesses are generally easier to set up than offline businesses because you might not need to pay for a physical location. You can start an E commerce site with the entire setup with half of that amount. The rest which would be the bulk of the expenses would go for promotion.

My friend setup an online store that sells clothes for just $65. If it gets to the extreme, you can even set up an online store that sells products on social media marketplaces. To directly answer, $100 can conveniently start an online business at a level.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no cap to amount one can start a business with. There are some people that started with a small amount and have grown the business to the biggest now. There are some people as well that started with huge amount and the reverse is the case. This will make me conclude that there is no amount one cannot start a business with.

Just that we need to start with reasonable amount because the more money start with, the more profit that we are likely to get from such a business at the end of the day