So far, I've learned that there are seriously many businesses you can start and run on digital platforms successfully.

Whatever skill you might have, they is something for you writer, nurse or doctor, programmer, and the good thing about running a business on digital platforms is that you can do this from anywhere in the world and at any time.

1. Start A Blog - Focusing on your area of expertise or passion
  2. Start An Affiliate website
  3. Start investment
  4. Graphic designing - for creative types
  5. Web developers (if you're a Web developer here please indicate I'll like to ask you some questions)
  6. Online courses - teach what you know
  7. Selling digital products
  8. Social media influencer
  9. Amazon reselling
  10. Affiliate sales and marketing
  11. Becoming a virtual Assistant
  12. Remote English Tutor - Are you super fluent
  13. Baby sitting business
  14. Property management
  15. Selling on Esty
  16. Rendering your service on fiverr
  17. Writing erotic fiction
  18. Online dating consultant ( believe it, Some people actually find it difficult dating, especially online)
  19. Drive for uber or lyft
I Bet I mentioned it all.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Thank you very much for sharing this very valuable information. With the way the world is going digital there is a never-ending need of businesses trying to take their portfolio online to try to make advantage of it that is why I would like to learn a digital skill. I would like to learn about web programming and after I am done I will like to freelance it on sites like Upwork.

D

Deleted member 13140

Thank you very much for sharing this very valuable information. With the way the world is going digital there is a never-ending need of businesses trying to take their portfolio online to try to make advantage of it that is why I would like to learn a digital skill. I would like to learn about web programming and after I am done I will like to freelance it on sites like Upwork.
Yeah me too, I'm already enrolled in a class for python programming. I guess that's a start