How to start a business

In order to start up a business there are so many things you have to consider some of them are first you make your feasibility study this means researching about the product, customers and location of your business.
Secondly your capital, this is the amount required to start up the business.

Segat

Starting a business requires more than looking for capital. You need to do some survey regarding the blue print of the business and look for a good location. Getting trained personnel or go for training yourself is also essential because knowledge is power.

Hena101

In other to start a business there are businesses you can start at any time depending on the type of business you plan to do. But there are things you must consider before you start it and failure to put those things in place can lead to mistake that one will regret after going into the business. This things include.
What are the product and services requires in area you intended to start the business
How many competitors are there in the area.
How to sell the product in mist of competition

Georgeadawara

Depending on the type of business you want to start as a new in business you can'l start a business by making a business plan first having the business plan can be your gread and can help you to go smoothly. Go and ask for an idea for others, learn how to manage a business for others you can foxe your self with others to learn more form them make a good research on the type of business you want to start.

Segat

How to start a business is a very common question people ask and even though they still fail in the business because the common erroneous believe is that starting a business is all about acquiring a big capital. But I have discovered that is is not all about that alone, having the understanding of how, why and when of the business is also of great importance in starting a business.

eojo2401

The best thing is to get sufficient capital before venturing into business. I used to believe some motivational speaker that one can start a business with what he has, they can even tell you that you can start a poultry farming with just one broiler. Lol and behold, don't listen to them. I have followed there advice time without number and I regretted listening to them. Get necessary capital before setting up your business my Brother.

Olajidey

The hard part of a business is when you want to start the business, this is when you will do a feasibility study, checked whether the area is a residential or commercial area, how many competitors you will be competing with. immediately you identify all this and work towards it, starting the business will be easy.

Queentener

Startinga business is not not as easy as it seey, because of the situation of things in the country, people feel I have the money I can venture into business but my dear business is more than having capital.starting a business requires your mental,physical and emotional stability. You have to be emotionally matured, you have to be physically bold and confident, and be determined to start a business that is my view I know people will have other views so let it out.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view before starting a business there are many things you need to do. first of all you need a good business plan this is what will guide promotes and also bind your business, and also before starting a business you need to think about the products you would like to produce and also the numbers of workers you will like in your organisation and at the same time you need to check the environments which you are about to establish your business. if the environment is good enough for that very business

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Nice write up bro! Most people see business as an easy thing to do. Though, it's easier to get your business running when you have your cash with you. However, the major problems lies in maintain and propagating the business in a most effective way. Location is the most important thing in setting up a certain business. Any product can sell, but location is what matters.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I believe that the first way to start a business is to actually ask yourself whether you have the passion to Excel in it or not. After that then you should invest a lot of time in making a research about many things like the legalities, customers , implications, location of a business to determine if you are going to make some profit in the business and it's worth it or you should just forget about it.