Saving Money How to Save Salary Income As an Investment

Ejiros

One of the most common questions that are asked by people who are planning to start a business or a career is how much of their salary should be saved to start a business. The whole concept of 'salary' has a very confusing and complicated background. In fact, the whole concept of 'salary' is completely different from what most of us understand it to be. In this article, I am trying to set some definite limits for salary and other types of expenses to explain how people should think of saving salary in a slightly simpler way. In this article, I am also trying to clear some misconceptions related to saving salaries.
How to save salary as an investment because of increase of dollar
The question, how to save salary as an investment is a popular one for most people. The truth is that many of the investments we make today are pretty much based on the theory that the value of a dollar will rise over time. While this may be true in general, it does not always happen this way. The economy has been tough on most everyone, and so many jobs have been lost or left, but this doesn't mean that you cannot find ways to replace some of those lost jobs with higher-paying positions. If you are someone who is looking for ways to find a new way of making money, then the following tips may be able to help you with your goal.

If you consider saving salary the same way you would save any other asset - like a savings account, annuity, property etc - then the chances of achieving a good saving are very slim. Let me explain this more in detail. Whenever people save a piece of money as a precautionary measure, they always forget to look into the long-term benefits of saving that money. By saving half your income, you are not only saving half your income but also you are being a responsible person who is aware of his/her finances.

How Much to save from your salary
Now, let's see how much of a salary to save as an investment. The answer to this question totally depends on the individual situation of every person. Even though some people might agree that they have to save at least 10% of their salary for future purposes, others feel that saving even less percentage is actually a good idea. In fact, it is quite possible that you can earn more by saving half your income rather than saving any at all. If you are planning to start a business, you might feel that the better option saves some amount.

Saving about 20% of your regular monthly salary

A good rule of thumb to save some amount for investment is to save about 20% of your regular monthly salary. It means that you will have to cut down about one month of your regular salary. But don't think that this will have any significant effect on your finances. As long as you can handle your expenses and save some extra money each month then you will not face any problem. This also applies to students who are studying full time.

Saving your income as an investment
There is also another option available for those who wish to know how to save salary income as an investment. This option is known as 'Rising stocks'. In the case of 'rising stocks', you are putting your future financial security at risk. The stock prices go up and down depending upon the stock market activity. It is also advisable to take professional advice before investing in such stocks.

How to save your salary income as an investment
Now, let us come back to how to save salary income as an investment. There is one main concept, which is very important. You have to invest your future income to generate future income. This is the only way by which you can ensure your financial security. One of the best ways to do this is through mutual Funds'. You may not like the idea of investing in a particular mutual fund but it is the only way to get guaranteed returns.

Once you get hold of a good investment plan, it is advisable to stick to it. In addition, make sure that you educate your children regarding money. Financial education is the best way of ensuring your long term survival.

If you wish to know how to save salary income as an investment, follow these simple steps.

1. First of all, earn more knowledge about investments.
It is always wise to learn from those who have more experience.

2. Secondly, find out a good financial planner who can help you make a better investment plan.

3. Last but not least; keep investing. After reading this post on Trendri, you can definitely earn more money and save your salary as well.

One of the easiest ways of saving a good amount of money on any investment you make as an investment is through the use of compounding. This simply means that you take the same amount of money you would invest today and multiply it by the amount of money you put into the original investment. You can see how easy it can be to see a return on this type of investment. If you want to learn how to save salary income as an investment, then consider investing some of your future paychecks in something safe. In the long run, the amount of money that you can keep in a savings account can be quite substantial.

Taking Part in long-term investment

If you want to learn how to save salary income as an investment, then consider taking part in what is known as a long-term investment. This type of investment is usually chosen from one of the bonds that are offered by major companies. This is a good way for you to see a positive return on a relatively small investment. There are many other ways you can find ways of earning money, but if you want to be financially secure for the future, then the best type of investment is with a bond.​

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Very insightful and educative post. But truth to he said, it may be difficult for one to save much from one's salary for investment except people that earn big. That's why I do advice people never to be okay with only source of income. We need to have at least three sources where we earn money, this will make saving for investment easier and convinient.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I personally save about 40% of my monthly income and 20% goes for investment,a digital investment for myself in the future because I believe that investment should also be things we all need to consider for future purposes because it can actually help if you invest in potential projects.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I used to have a colleague in the office who used his saved money as a business of lending. When someone in the office needed cash that guy would be approached. The interest rate is minimal so we cannot complain of usury. That money for his lending business was his capital when he bought a home of his own.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Inasmuch as we live in a country where by the economy is always declining I do not see it as a wise investment option to invest your money in a foreign currency with the sole aim that yours is going to get lower. I am saying this because they are actually better investment plans that I'm going to give you better yield in that period of time.