Saving Money How To Save Money While Buying Medicines?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Medicines is a kind of commodity we all use because medicines is a kind of a thing we all need in our lives. We need medicines to maintain our health and since we all are facing many different kinds of pandemic and diseases, we all need medicines as medicines is now a basic need of each and every person, even young people also need medicines to survive. This is one of the main reasons why the prices of medicines have rose a lot, as the demand of medicines have increased a lot in the past few decades. One of the main reasons why the demand of medicines has increased is due to the fact that diseases are spreading and more people need medicines than ever.

The other reason why the price of medicines have increased is due to the fact that inflation is increasing. Moreover, the cost of manufacturing has also increase a lot in the recent years and the manufacturers and retailers have no other option but to increase the prices. when it comes to buying medicines you must make sure that you talk to your doctor if your doctor prescribes you some expensive medicines. There are many formulas available for the same ailment. So, what are the best ways to save money while buying medicines?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The point is that getting our health in perfect condition is one of the things we should always try to do because our health determine our longevity and it is expected that we must always be in good condition to be able to gather for our own needs and to work and at least have a future.

So many people who are careless with their health might be exposing themselves to so much risk because in most cases early detection and treatment of disease is always a sure way of curing some disease and infection .

Because of this , I will suggest that we should have a separate bank accounts we will be saving some money at least 3% of our monthly earning in such bank account that whenever there is need for any medical emergency we can just withdraw the money from the account and treat any disease or health condition we might be facing .

This is just the best for me and this is what I am just planning to do because I don't just want to situation in which I will be looking for money to sort out some medical bills when I didn't prepare for it .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your topic drew my attention because I needed to know how I can save money while purchasing drugs or medicine since it is just certain that we would have to buy drugs one way or the other especially because of seasonal ailments that we can't sure of not contacting.

For me one of the ways that I will write that helps me save money with medicine is trying to prevent treating myself which cost more. I do more of preventing the ailments from happening to me in the first place. Keeping self from contacting common cold is a lot cheaper than trying to cure it. so I will do all I can to prevent it from happening which will cost me more money to treat it

Another idea is like you have stated, if I'm prescribed an expensive drugs I could look for a cheaper alternative of that same drug that will still be effective to buy but in this case I might still meet another doctor or a pharmacist to help me out. So it will still needs an expert advice to be sure I wouldn't be wasting money on another alternative might not give the best results. But with a good alternative money is saved.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Buying medicine is a new normal in this era for sure. So many people are sick and there are so many ailments that come, sometimes abruptly. Which requires us to spend so much money on buying medicines. Managing money while buying these medicines is a very important thing as you need to still afford most of the other expenses.

It is very important that people set up an emergency fund savings account. This will help them in affording any emergencies that occur which include abrupt diseases and illnesses. With an emergency fund, you will be able to buy any medicine so you need and that saves you from taking a loan.

Also, it is important to have an insurance cover for your health. Having a health insurance will save you a lot from using up so much money when you are sick. The insurance will cover most of the health services including even medicines.

It is important too that you spend your overall money wisely. Not just what you use on buying medicines. So try as much as possible to spend the money you use for your everyday expenses wisely. Don't spend it unnecessarily and try to save as much as possible.

anil02

Verified member
Medicines is a kind of commodity we all use because medicines is a kind of a thing we all need in our lives. We need medicines to maintain our health and since we all are facing many different kinds of pandemic and diseases, we all need medicines as medicines is now a basic need of each and every person, even young people also need medicines to survive. This is one of the main reasons why the prices of medicines have rose a lot, as the demand of medicines have increased a lot in the past few decades. One of the main reasons why the demand of medicines has increased is due to the fact that diseases are spreading and more people need medicines than ever.

The other reason why the price of medicines have increased is due to the fact that inflation is increasing. Moreover, the cost of manufacturing has also increase a lot in the recent years and the manufacturers and retailers have no other option but to increase the prices. when it comes to buying medicines you must make sure that you talk to your doctor if your doctor prescribes you some expensive medicines. There are many formulas available for the same ailment. So, what are the best ways to save money while buying medicines?
In these days it is trend that most of doctors prefer to prescribes expensive medicines because they are getting commission from manufactures. Medicines seller are also earning too much profit, but it is good thing that in these many online marketing companies and supply medicines and also allowing some discount, So first to save money when buying medicine we must be buy it from seller who is allowing discount. It is 10 to 50%. Second way of saving is that we must be search medicine of same ailments of other manfacuters, It may be available at half price of medicine which is prescribe by doctor. I am taking pill for diabetes medicine which is prescribe by doctor is about of 15 INR but I am buying in 7 INR of same ailments and it is also effective