Saving Money How To Save Money While buying Items At A Wholesale Market?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Saving money is one of the biggest goals of many people in the world. This is why there are so many people who would always like to save money. I think that one of the main ways we can say money is by purchasing items in the wholesale market. Wholesale market is one of the cheapest markets. I have myself witnesses this thing. There is a big wholesale market in my city. I visited one of the markets and found that a plastic bottle cost around $0.20, but the cost of that same bottle was around $0.50 in the retail supermarket in my area.

This suggests that it is possible to save a lots of money if we buy products and items from wholesale market. Moreover, we can save a pretty much great amount of money if we buy things in bulk quantity. However, there are a few drawback of buying products from wholesale market in my city. The wholesale market is pretty far away from where I live, so I must spend some money to visit that place, as I would need to put fuel in my car. So, do you really think that purchasing items from wholesale market could help to save money?

blessingc

True talk one of the good tactics one can make use of to save money is by buying your goods from wholesale shops, from those who count to the retailers to sell. By doing that you gain much, although the places where you can purchase your goods or house stuffs in wholesale could be far from your house, then you will have to spend almost as equal as you would have spent on retailers because of your transport fair.

Aside the incovinience and transport you spend, it is cheaper to patronize wholesalers as an individual. I for one I love going to the market, I mean big market places, there you can purchase certain items far cheaper than the others. For example buying a basket of garri for #1,200 as a normal price, even in the market, there are some places, people who fry the garri themselves, you can get it for just #1,000 and save #200, so if you are buying more than one basket, you can get 5 basket from them for #5,000 and save #1,000 which would have made each basket #1,200.

It is profitable nevertheless, to buy your goods from wholesalers because it can help you save no matter how little the money could be.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes buying goods in bulk helps one save money. You would buy things cheaper and you would save a whole lot of money especially if you are buying very large quantities. This is why some people sell their products in the market a lot cheaper where others are still selling their own high. You wouldn't only buy cheap you would he able to buy more.

Like if you intended buying 5 dozens of a product and you went with the exact amount to buy but getting to the wholesale store the price of the product have been further reduced you can buy up to 7 dozens with that money. So you might want to buy more 2 dozens which will bring you more money after selling and you are stocking your shop with more products too. This way you would be able to even save your money from fuelling your car to buy more the following week since you bought more for less the last time

Wholesalers always take records of their most customers and if you are one whenever is need of having their products on credit they will oblige quickly and may even deliver the products to you free of charge and you would save your cost of transportation