Crypto How to Receive your Money Online via PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

michealhify

Title mismatch
PayPal isn't recorded for my nation yet there is an option called Payeer. Payeer is a Russia based site with likewise a similar reason and resemblance of PayPal. PayPal is an American based stage that is generally acknowledged and have the most elevated rating up until now. The Interest from PayPal to me is incredible when you need to place your cash into the bank.

I favor Payeer in light of the fact that the premium taken when you send or get cash or even digital currency is exceptionally low henceforth it's client more amiable It's not assume to be new that you can likewise get a sort of cryptographic money on either Payeer or PayPal. Payeer likewise have this commercial center inclination for exchanging nd purchasing crypto in addition to it's organization affirmation isn't care for 12. However PayPal is the most famous yet Payeer is likewise coming up. Which one do you like?

PayPal as you said isn't satisfactory in all nations. I have not utilized payer first yet your audit on it makes it alluring and baiting to utilize. However I haven't had issue with the stage I am at present utilizing which is payoneer. Be that as it may, I will be happy to know whether payer expense isn't however high as PayPal and what amount seems to be the base to be removed into nearby bank. These are the defects of payoneer that makes me need to have elective. I will be anticipating your answer.

Like Comment Quote ReplyReport

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It seems your post is trying to compare PayPal with payeer. I have never used payeer before but I have tried to use PayPal before and to be frank the experience with it is what I don't want to have anymore. There are many of my money that's still there up till now.

michealhify

PayPal , payeer. they are all is good to collect your online earning but some site accept Paypal more,and it is easy to cash out ,and accepted world wide on my next post i would try and explain how to transfer your earning from your paypal to your Nigeria bank account.yes it is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.