How To Promote Affiliate Products Without A Website

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the easy ways to make money online. You can work at any time you wish.

Another thing is that affiliate marketing can run on autopilot. you can set up the whole process once and keep making residual income with your campaign.

Most people believe that you need a website before you can start making money with affiliate marketing. That is not always the case.

With my little experience, I can boldly tell you that you can make money with affiliate marketing without having a website.

This is what I am going to show you in this post. You just have to take some time and read to the end to discover ways to make money with affiliate marketing without setting up a website.

1 Classified Websites: classified website is a place where you can post anything for sales and you are going to get interested people reaching out to you.

This method is good for promoting money making digital products. You simply locate the job section of the classified adverts website.

Create a fresh advert page for the products you want to promote on the platform. Copy the sales letter of the product and paste it to the description with a link back to the product page.

2 Social media: you can simply promote your products with these users of social Media platform like Facebook. you can join different groups in your niche and start making contribution with a link back to the product description page.