Get Paid to Upload This Guide will help you you promote affiliate marketing products and get sales

RYAN KOBRES

Networking Marketing
Here is what the Gurus DON'T? want you to know.

How to make any ? or ??promote offers that gets crao_Ozy flow of? traffic to :) your channel .

With Just a Easy simple steps.? This would cost you loads of cash to get. Today I wanted to share it with the world.

? ?

Videos are no more a nice-to-use marketing technique, instead, they have become a necessary part of a good digital marketing strategy.

Attachments

• Seo Banner Forum post.png
    Seo Banner Forum post.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 1

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this. Though you are not elaborate on rmyiur post. Affiliate marketing is way of making money online and it needs more of traffic generating as well before this can be done successfully. There are some people that even go as far as creating website to actualize this.

RYAN KOBRES

Networking Marketing
Thanks for sharing this. Though you are not elaborate on rmyiur post. Affiliate marketing is way of making money online and it needs more of traffic generating as well before this can be done successfully. There are some people that even go as far as creating website to actualize this.
You are welcome, Lead generation is a big key, You just gave me a good idea to help the newbies with. There is a lot of marketing people who do this with a website, But the people just starting out are the ones who I want to really help. Help them understand how it can be done.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have always been a fan of affiliate marketing as a way of earning some extra money especially if you're somebody that have a large audience online. The problem is that affiliate marketing in its own is not that easy and he must have to put in a lot of work into it consistently.

RYAN KOBRES

Networking Marketing
I have always been a fan of affiliate marketing as a way of earning some extra money especially if you're somebody that have a large audience online. The problem is that affiliate marketing in its own is not that easy and he must have to put in a lot of work into it consistently.
What if I told you there is a way to step on the traffic and redirect it to your offer. Plus you will get organic layers of Organic SEO that will drive traffic to your offer. But yes it does require a little be of work.

RYAN KOBRES

Networking Marketing
There is a lot of simple things to do to start using SEO. Starting the first layer
Every video, and thumbnail image for that matter, that you upload to YouTube contains, or CAN contain metadata. For example, included in your video file might be metadata about the video camera it was recorded on perhaps, frame rate and the like. The good news for us as marketers is that YouTube reads the metadata of the videos and thumbnail images that we upload to our channels. What's better news is the fact that we can add SEO-related metadata to our files before we upload them to give them a little extra SEO juice. Now the most obvious way to do that is to name our video file before we upload it with our search term e.g.

RYAN KOBRES

Networking Marketing
You can optimize your video’s title to get more clicks by using a technique called “keyword targeting.” This means including keywords in the title that are close or at least near where potential customers would expect them, and optimizing for these words with all other SEO precedence tactics when possible so they stand out most among others on Google search pages
"Keywords: What You Need To Knows!"