How to Promote Affiliate Links?

Irina Bodan

We know that affiliate marketers get paid through their special links being clicked. So in the next step we can learn how to promote our affiliate links. Smart affiliate marketers are always looking out for unique opportunities to promote their affiliate links and maximize their earnings. Here are some ideas for you…

Review Posts​

Write a engaging reviews about the products you promote. Study each product carefully before you promote it so you can provide honest information and think about exactly what your audience needs. Never pressure them to buy the products, but include your affiliate link several times in your review so that they have a few chances to click through.

Email Marketing​

Always be thinking about how you can get your audience to join your email list. This way, you can reach them at a later date by email anytime you have a new review or a product is having a sale or a special promotion.

Social Media​

Social platforms are great opportunities to reach more of your ideal audience. Visual platforms are especially great for promoting affiliate products, like YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc., because you can really show your audience how the product works.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
My review to your three points:
1 - Review Posts
People may have reviewed similar product before you then your chances for selling your product will be decreased in this case especially people will focus of first result and just get contact of merchant and everything then having also sales for same product especially if there is increased cost will be lowered.
2 - Email marketing:
It becomes harder just big majority of people just check email for confirmation link.
3 - Social media:
You need to use sponsored ads on social media to increase the sales. Alternativelly make a demo for use of product add to that.

donaldvizbor

hello. you can try bitmedia - crypto adversting network. wordwide. low price

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
hello. you can try bitmedia - crypto adversting network. wordwide. low price
This message of one word will not encourage anyone even to search what is bitmedia. You need to make a little effort. I do not require you to create a spare thread but at least make a paragraph of at least 100 words describing the company, the payment processor used, how much they pay for their advertisers, how much to earn as publisher in one or two valid sentences, then thee reader will have a chance to contact you to join under you by private message but this looks not enough to convince anyone to spend money on this company. Consider this for your future posts.

donaldvizbor

This message of one word will not encourage anyone even to search what is bitmedia. You need to make a little effort. I do not require you to create a spare thread but at least make a paragraph of at least 100 words describing the company, the payment processor used, how much they pay for their advertisers, how much to earn as publisher in one or two valid sentences, then thee reader will have a chance to contact you to join under you by private message but this looks not enough to convince anyone to spend money on this company. Consider this for your future posts.
ok. thanks. this is not my company. I've just been working with her for a long time and decided to share.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
ok. thanks. this is not my company. I've just been working with her for a long time and decided to share.
I know that is not your company and you are just a worker there, but working a long time with a company means at least you know a lot of basis on this company like I have stated is not the same one as someone doesn't know the company and didn't work even one day and you know that the majority of members here are stagnant and doesn't like head ache to discover the company by themself until the referrer has at least make a little introduction to know what is the website in the question. Let's reverse the role, if I say this and you did not know the website you will just pass without even asking me for referral link. This is a tip to take in consideration for next posts.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You can create your site on WordPress and get organic traffic from Google.

This is the best way so far.
The problem is not getting organic traffic from Google, the problem is the content of the website itself if it is something trending and interesting for people or it contains outdated information like majority of websites doesn't update their article and documentation starting from date of creation.

Massimo

1. Insert affiliate links in your product reviews and tutorials.
  2. Add affiliate links to your resources page.
  3. Place affiliate banners on your website.
  4. Use affiliate links in your newsletters and email sequences.
  5. Embed affiliate links into your video content.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
  1. Insert affiliate links in your product reviews and tutorials.
  2. Add affiliate links to your resources page.
  3. Place affiliate banners on your website.
  4. Use affiliate links in your newsletters and email sequences.
  5. Embed affiliate links into your video content.
Most people use empty spaces to sell advertisements for others and create articles with affiliate link as referring doesn't bring that much money.

skyjaya

you can try watch youtube about

1. promote affilliate link
2. website free banner promote affilliate link
3. social media instagram .tiktok and reddit

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
you can try watch youtube about

1. promote affilliate link
2. website free banner promote affilliate link
3. social media instagram .tiktok and reddit
The videos you are watching on the youtube are promotional videos and not how to share affiliate links of yours.