5 ways to promote affiliate links as a beginner

D

Deleted member 13140

so many people that venture into affiliate marketing get frustrated along the line because they do not really know how to promote their affiliate links and get sales. promoting your affiliate link on a YouTube channel is definitely one of the most effective because people tends to believe video reviews more than blogs.
Yeah that's true, I noticed people prefer doing affiliate marketing on YouTube than majority do on their blogs, I don't really know why, even though it's the same with blogging, the location of your audience will determine your earnings.
Yet people prefer youtube affiliate marketing, well I guess it's because people tend to pay more inner attention to video content

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Another way is to make use of forums. There are some forums that allow you to promote affiliate offers using your signatures but you are not allowed to promote your affiliate links in the content or comment you post on the forums. Another way is to write article and posted an article submission website with a link back to the affiliate website.

chisam

These posts were very useful to me, it seems that youtube is full of get-rich while you sleep or spamming websites like Quora. As Marketing Adventures says, think smart. I will approach Quora in a more creative way mow!

I believe if you think smart, you can post on Quora and make it stick, plus... you will get banned if you do it wrong. You need to pay attention and learn the hack in order to make things work within their API! Hit me up on this!?

foster04

Every beginner affiliate marketer needs to access the power of Quora. This is really an amazing avenue to drive lots of targetted traffic to any affiliate link.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I tried doing it once upon a time on Quora but my comment was not accepted for my affiliate links to be displayed publicly. I think it will be very difficult for you to be able to do it on Quora. The most preferred where you can promote your affiliate link is the use of your personal website or YouTube channel.thats the two surest way.

D

Deleted member 13140

Facebook has over 2 billion people, they have come to realize peoples interest, what they like to click on, type of engagement, who tends to install apps, and so much more that's why Facebook is the best. Secondly YouTube, people like to see things visually in order to make a rational decision.

I think if you can trigger the five senses of people in blog or website when creating content, you stand a better chance to sell your product, it's just a matter of describing it well even though you've never touched it physically.
Yes you're right concerning Facebook, and I think this is the reason their platform is more tight than ever, they want people to start running paid ads to reach their potential customers because they know their platform has been modified more to understand its users interest.

Youtube on the other hand is very good for traffic but not good for free traffic, its worthless unless you run paid ads and that's why Facebook wants to take action on free ads.

D

Deleted member 13140

That is what I also think you must have a landing page and a good source of traffic to win and market your product properly,affiliate marketing is never that easy some people do rely on social media for advertising,but the most important thing is if you have the money then why not rent or paid for traffic so your business will move on the way you want
Honestly you have the right idea, trying to get traffic from social media sites can be stressing especially now Facebook has become tight, but paid traffic can be the trick, whether Google ads or Facebook ads or even any other means of paid traffic

D

Deleted member 13140

Forget about Quora. Only a person who has never used Quora will say that you can promote affiliate links on Quora. Even a link to your website to web content can get deleted on Quora if you are a new user. ONly the veterans will have no problems in sharing the links.
Well lucky me I ain't a newbie on quora so I don't really get suspended anymore if I misbehave, though I don't take the freedom too far, I regulate it.

But in general i don't believe quora to be a source of affiliate traffic, its really hard to get people to even comment, talk more of clicking anything, though I actually achieved a sale once but I don't think it's worth it fuss

D

Deleted member 13140

To be a successful affiliate marketer, there is always need to have a landing page where one can be promoting the affiliate links. This is necessary because among the problems that affiliate markets face is how to promote their affiliate marketing links. Some social media do reject promotion of affiliate links.
Social media sites is becoming real tight, especially Facebook, so it's going to be real difficult to promote any link on Facebook, before it was so easy but now I bet you, if you don't take your time your account will be suspended and trust me if it gets to that, your account is gone forget about the review

D

Deleted member 13140

Okay so I want to list the best ways (in my opinion) you can promote affiliate products, well its more like the best places.
  1. Through a blog: This is just the most common way to promote affiliate products, if you have a blog that has well over 10 daily targeted visits you could easily start affiliate marketing and earn some commissions.
  2. Youtube Channel: More than 5 bbillion videos are watched on YouTube every single day. YouTube is a very good source of income, and most people prefer to do affiliate marketing on YouTube, I really don't know why. All you have to do is just to put the affiliate link on the video description so that viewers can check out the product from there.
  3. On Instagram: This method is being used by almost every influencer on Instagram but I really don't like it. I don't even think anyone would bother clicking it, well thats what I think but people do it, and why would they be doing it if, it doesn't work. It's just simple place the affiliate link on your website section on Instagram and wrote a few stuff, and there you have it.
  4. Pinterest: Am sure some will know that Pinterest is been used by many to do affiliate marketing, yes and uts quite easy, just think about what would happen if one of your affiliate pin went viral, you will be getting alot of visits, I have this pin that went viral and am getting alot of traffic from it daily. But it takes alot to do affiliate marketing on Pinterest, like if you don't put in the tag affiliate your account will get banned, honestly just watch a detailed YouTube video before you get into it.
  5. Quora: While I don't think quora is a good source for affiliate marketing, I was proved wrong by someone who made their first $100 on quora, and even if I can recall correctly I actually made my first cash on quora, well its a good source for affiliate traffic, just make sure you know the rules unless you will get suspended a lot, like I did, I got suspended like 5 times before I understood the rules.

Sharon328

Facebook has over 2 billion people, they have come to realize peoples interest, what they like to click on, type of engagement, who tends to install apps, and so much more that's why Facebook is the best. Secondly YouTube, people like to see things visually in order to make a rational decision.

I think if you can trigger the five senses of people in blog or website when creating content, you stand a better chance to sell your product, it's just a matter of describing it well even though you've never touched it physically.

tray59

To be a successful affiliate marketer, there is always need to have a landing page where one can be promoting the affiliate links. This is necessary because among the problems that affiliate markets face is how to promote their affiliate marketing links. Some social media do reject promotion of affiliate links.
That is what I also think you must have a landing page and a good source of traffic to win and market your product properly,affiliate marketing is never that easy some people do rely on social media for advertising,but the most important thing is if you have the money then why not rent or paid for traffic so your business will move on the way you want

skkings

Well it's more like knowing your niche before knowing where your target audience are, I mean am aware Facebook has dozens of groups that are relevant to any type of niche but before you even click on the search button on Facebook you would have an idea of what you're searching for, so it could be the niche before the platform
well as i will always say if you know your niche you will be successful in affiliate marketing. This is because it is your niche that drives your to promote the link you have. Now as you said about Facebook it will surprise you that only few people click on the link as compare to YouTube. And also i will say that paid google Ads is also the best way of promoting your links as Affiliate Marketer.

D

digital241

Affiliate marketing is a way of making money online. It’s really a simple concept. When you are an affiliate marketer, you promote a product, service, or site for a business, and you as a publisher get rewarded for doing so.

In most cases, you find products related to your niche and offer them on your website or blog. You promote the products and post a link on your site where they can purchase the products. Then, when someone follows that link to buy something, you earn a commission. The commissions can be either a percentage of the sale or a fixed amount. You’ve seen links to other sites when you’ve read other people’s blogs. These links make the blogger money.
I WILL GIVE YOU AN ACCESS TO MY NOTES FOR FREE
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE

Attachments

• Affiliate_Marketing_Secrets(SUPER AFFILIATES.pdf
    304.5 KB · Views: 3

Mika

VIP Contributor
Forget about Quora. Only a person who has never used Quora will say that you can promote affiliate links on Quora. Even a link to your website to web content can get deleted on Quora if you are a new user. ONly the veterans will have no problems in sharing the links.

btaliat

VIP Contributor

Chibson

VIP Contributor
so many people that venture into affiliate marketing get frustrated along the line because they do not really know how to promote their affiliate links and get sales. promoting your affiliate link on a YouTube channel is definitely one of the most effective because people tends to believe video reviews more than blogs.

D

Deleted member 13140

Before one goes into affiliate marketing, there must be different questions one needs to ask oneself. Among is where will one promote the affiliate links. The answer to this will give the affiliate marketer clue on the right niche that he needs to choose and the right platform to promote his link.
Well it's more like knowing your niche before knowing where your target audience are, I mean am aware Facebook has dozens of groups that are relevant to any type of niche but before you even click on the search button on Facebook you would have an idea of what you're searching for, so it could be the niche before the platform