How to prevent your phone from getting hacked.

Ajebo25

Verified member
We can say that phones and laptops are one of the most used devices in the world but in the offices both offline and online for businesses and individual people use phones and laptops in order to run their business smoothly and some people just use it for personal use and gain but do you know that your phone or laptop can be hacked?

This is something which most people don't really know about your phone or laptop can be hacked by malicious software which can steal your device data and accounts can use it for different purposes hackers can even use your IP address to hack or get into your device database that is why it is advised to use a VPN( virtual private network) to browse online in order to keep your identity and anonymous and to save you from getting attacked by malicious software online when they get into your phone or device they can make your device start hanging or running slowly some male whales can even control your device or some can even make your device to overheat so to prevent this download antivirus on your device and make sure you use VPN whenever you are browsing online

Wow this is absolutely amazing and interesting to know.
I am not familiar with these things but I always worry about the possibility of getting hacked.
Twice my Facebook got hacked but fortunately my phone has never been hacked.
Thank you so much for sharing these Wonderful tips in detail how to prevent hacking using VPN.
I will search more about it and will surely implement these techniques to save myself from big troubles.
One should know these things to save himself/herself from such things

Currently, smartphones and laptops are the most widely used devices to connect to the internet. also become an important part of our lives, both for personal use and for business. But I do not agree if we rely on a VPN to prevent attacks by hackers. because almost all earning sites prohibit the use of VPN. Unless you're going to be surfing the dark web. There are many ways to prevent smartphones and laptops from being attacked by hackers, including: don't download applications outside of GooglePlay and PlayStore. Don't remove security by 'root' or 'jailbreak' Phone, Avoid using public WiFi, Don't click on links either on email, Whatsapp etc from unknown sources and Activate anti malware.