How to prevent malaria

Empress

Verified member
Plagiarism warning
Malaria is a life threatening disease that spreads when an infected mosquito bites a person. The mosquito transfer parasites into that person's bloodstream.
Symptoms of malaria include fever and shaking chills.
Ways to prevent malaria
Apply mosquito repellent
Drape mosquito netting over beds
Wear long pants and long sleeves to cover your skin
Treat clothing, mosquito net, tents , sleeping bags and other fabrics with an insect repellent.
Signs of malaria
1. Fever and sweating
2. Chills that shake the whole body
3. Headaches and muscle aches
4. Fatigue
5. Chest pain, breathing problems and cough
6. Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
As malaria progresses, it can cause anemia and jaundice ( yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes).
we should always try to follow the prevention of having malaria because is prevention is better than cure and health is wealth our health should always be our priority

anil02

Verified member
It is time of breading of mosquito so we have more chance of having malaria and Dengu. They best way to save us from it is do all efforts to save us from mosquito biting, remove water from all coolers and don't allowed to collet water in junk items. We must be used mosquito repelant in night time. I read before 2-3 days that now vaccine to save from malaria is available in some countries

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I always try as much as possible to prevent this by sleeping in mosquito resistance unit which does not allowed mosquito to penetrate, also make sure I take mosquito resistance drugs every two weeks to prevent myself from being sick from from unknown mosquito bites, we really need to prevent ourselves from getting it.

anil02

Verified member
I always try as much as possible to prevent this by sleeping in mosquito resistance unit which does not allowed mosquito to penetrate, also make sure I take mosquito resistance drugs every two weeks to prevent myself from being sick from from unknown mosquito bites, we really need to prevent ourselves from getting it.
I am not using mosquito resistance unit but I am using mosquito repelant and it is effective. I also don't know mosquito resistance drugs. I am listening first time about it. Now winter is begin here so we stop using fans, so we are some more careful. We have more cold in coming days so mosquito will also died with it

Kola

Verified member
I do prevent mosquitoe bites by using net before sleeping And I also go for regular check up.
During the day you have to prevent mosquitoes by not opening the doors because that way mosquitoes will enter the house.
And you also have to dust your clothes daily because mosquitoes are tiny insect that can simply hide in your clothes

Barin

As long as we use mosquito net , mosquito repellent and making sure our environment is clean am sure we can be able to prevent mosquito

Zina

Malaria can be prevented by using mosquito fleet in the house at least twice in a week or probably use mosquito net

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Malaria is serious and bad disease that can kill at no time . Though some people even believe that malaria is nothing but just a small thing but it not at all.
Malaria may come inform of headache or cold and catarrh . mosquito is the most carrier of the sickness.

Acerrim

There is a lot of mosquitoes in my area so I do use mosquito net and use mosquito fleet at least twice in a week and it works for me

D

Deleted member 54885

You can prevent mosquito bites by spraying insect killers in house and you can also prevent it by using net before sleeping

anil02

Verified member
I do prevent mosquitoe bites by using net before sleeping And I also go for regular check up.
During the day you have to prevent mosquitoes by not opening the doors because that way mosquitoes will enter the house.
And you also have to dust your clothes daily because mosquitoes are tiny insect that can simply hide in your clothes
Mosquito are not too much active in day time if our house have enough air and light. These are more active in night time. So we are not doing any thing in day time to keep away these from us. In these days we have not much cold but we also can't use fans in night so we have some risk of malaria

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am not using mosquito resistance unit but I am using mosquito repelant and it is effective. I also don't know mosquito resistance drugs. I am listening first time about it. Now winter is begin here so we stop using fans, so we are some more careful. We have more cold in coming days so mosquito will also died with it
Mosquito resistant drugs are the drugs that when you take in it will prevent you from having the infection of malaria even when mosquito is biting you, sometimes doctors advise advice that we take this drugs every two weeks or sometimes on monthly basis depending on the type of shorts you are going to take.