How to Prevent Anxiety For Crypto Investors.

Suba

Staff member
Crypto price movements are the most volatile compared to other instruments often make investors anxious. My observations on crypto sites, are small investors who buy Bitcoin prices above $60k (because they are trapped by the hope that Bitcoin prices will be above $100k). But instead the price of Bitcoin dropped after reaching a price of $68k. Most of them have sold their Bitcoins at around $40K. Because of fear, anxious to get more loss so they immediately sell it. You need to know, most crypto investors are not from the rich, who use their savings and even their spending money to buy crypto. But now reality is not as beautiful as expectations.
Anxiety and despair in crypto investors often need the help of others, so they often seek advice on forums, communities and social media sites. But experienced crypto investors often take the issue of anxiety lightly, for novice crypto investors. and only often heard, Don't Be Afraid!, Keep HODL until the price goes up again.
The following are tips to prevent crypto investors from anxiety.
1. Buy crypto only with idle money.
2. Mentally strengthen and be ready to lose
3. Don't be a passive investor, but be an active investor.
4. Learn analytical techniques.
5. Keep learning about crypto and be patient.

I believe self discipline plays a very important role, cause there are times even the experts investors or traders worry or feel anxious, we are humans so it's completely normal to feel this emotions. What would actually stop you from making the wrong decision is the amount of discipline you have.

I absolutely agree. If one takes emotional decisions when trading that only leads to disaster. I've been there and I've done that, unfortunately.

Cryptocurrency to my understanding is a volatile market and people who are interested to trade cryptocurrency or be an investor really have to know and understand perfectly how it works because without proper understanding you can't possibly make money in cryptocurrency .

There will be a time in which the market will drop drastically and you may be forced to sell out your cryptocurrency because you might believe that it might continue to drop more , all these things are things we have to learn to understand .

When I was introduced into cryptocurrency sometimes ago I didn't really understand how to be an investors and I always sold out my cryptocurrency when the price of that particular currency dropped drastically , whereas the best thing I could have done was to have hold those cryptocurrency until the price return back to its original price and even more , because of this action of mine then I was always losing all my money even as an investors because I was not able to differentiate myself between a long-term investors and a trader.

There are a lot of things in the crypto space that an investors and a trader needs to understand to be able to make profit.