Shares/Stock How To Predict The Prices Of Shares?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been searching for a few platforms where I could invest some money into companies and buy some shares of companies. However, I am not sure if this is something worth it because I believe that you should not get involved into something about which you have no idea. This is what I believe. One of the most technical aspects of shares market is the prediction of prices of shares and I am sure that it might be really hard to predict the price of shares as this is dependent upon several factors such as the performance of the company and the sales revenue of the company you have invested into.

The sales of a company would boost when the demand of their products increase and I think it is wise to invest in such kind of companies who have a great financial position and good future. Nevertheless, it is really hard to predict the price of share market. In the past, no one was expecting the share market to crash, however, this is what happened when the pandemic began. What kind of techniques do you utilize to predict the prices of shares? Kindly share some important tips and tricks with us. Thanks!

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well I think the best ways are to read the charts, open the charts of the company you're interesting in and see how their performance is, this will guide you when making decision, everything else is just noise and probably sentiments that won't amount anything.

But the charts is a raw data and it never lies so if you know how to read charts which I'm sure you can because you're a crypto trader, it will give you an insight on what you're trying do.

I also found investing in smaller companies helps a lot because they've not reach their peak of growth

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I am still in the learning process about stock trading. I presently own blue chip stocks that is worth substantially and I do not plan to sell because it is considered as my lifetime savings. Having those stocks made me understand that I had to open an account with the securities office (directly related to the company that owns the stocks). My account in the securities hold the data about my stocks. It is like a bank account that records the stocks when I sell or when I buy. Since my stocks are of the biggest bank here so my plan is to buy some more stocks of the same company. I have no plan to buy stocks of other companies because that will just increase the pressure on my mind. With just 1 type of stock that is dependable with its reliability then that is more than enough for me.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The best way to predict the prices of shares is to look at the companies that have already been bought out by bigger companies. For example, if a company has been bought out by another company, then there's probably a good reason why they did so. It's also important to look at how many shares each company has sold. If the company has sold a lot of shares recently, then it's likely that they have run out of money and will soon go bankrupt. This can be an important signal for investors as well as traders because it suggests that they're selling their shares too cheaply in order to meet margin calls from their broker/dealers.

The last thing you should do when you're trying to predict future share prices is to look at what other people are doing with their shares. This may seem like common sense but it's something that many people overlook when they want to make money from the stock market.