Predict and Win in AFCON

AfriPeeps Official

This is for my African friends in the house, if you are a lover of football, you can predict the match results of the ongoing AFCON, and win recharge cards immediately after each match. Even though the reward is somehow small, to me I believe ₦1,000 recharge card is not a joke especially when it comes in an easy way.

Please note that this is not a betting website and I have written a post about the website recently.

From my research and my experience on the website, you don't need to invest any money and you don't need to stake any money either. All you need is data on your phone and you can visit the website and predict. You can visit the website for their terms and conditions plus their rules.
You can search NAIJAPEEPS on Google and register. I won't be able to share my referral link because I won't want to violate the rules here on trendri.

Gkariuki

This is for my African friends in the house, if you are a lover of football, you can predict the match results of the ongoing AFCON, and win recharge cards immediately after each match. Even though the reward is somehow small, to me I believe ₦1,000 recharge card is not a joke especially when it comes in an easy way.

Please note that this is not a betting website and I have written a post about the website recently.

From my research and my experience on the website, you don't need to invest any money and you don't need to stake any money either. All you need is data on your phone and you can visit the website and predict. You can visit the website for their terms and conditions plus their rules.
You can search NAIJAPEEPS on Google and register. I won't be able to share my referral link because I won't want to violate the rules here on trendri
Which prediction sites are you currently using.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is another great way to earn recharge cards but the chances of winning the recharge cards are very slim because predicting correct score is not an easy thing to do. You may ask fervent sport bettors in the house. Though, it's not completely impossible to win but not something that's very easy, so I would not even consider it.