How To Open A Schooling Business During Pandemic?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The business of teaching is one of the greatest kind of business. However, the really big problem with this business now is that this business is suffering a lot due to the problems caused by the pandemic. There are many schools in the world that are still closed. In fact, many schools have remained closed for more than one year and this has been causing a lots of problems for the school management. I think that school owners who relied solely on school business are now having a really big problem with their finances.

There are many people who relied on this business alone to survive. A few schools have opened but their conditions is not that good because they open sometimes and they remain closed at some other times. This issue has also caused a lots of problems for the teachers as well. Many teachers became unemployed and now they are having a big problem finding jobs. They are now trying to teach online, but this practice is not that successful in many countries. Since pandemic has been causing a lots of problems for schooling business, what steps could be taken to improve this industry during pandemic? Please give a few suggestions.

E

eldavis

Though right here in my location schools have started their day to day activities. As for the issue of other places who might still be passing through one difficulty or the other, the only solution would have been online class, I can't really think of any other solution beyond that. Though the price of data alone these days is something else, besides online classes I guess the parents would have to find does near by to teach their children home lessons but this is also limited especially in a situation where movement is not allowed or in places where there are no educated one to teach them.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I consider school as not a business but more of a non-profit organization for the service of the general public. From what I know here schools are not for profit because the main purpose is to provide education. Anyway, opening a school in this pandemic era is mostly for the virtual education that uses the video conference because the use of classroom is not allowed yet. Just take note that opening a school has many requirements aside from the business permit and the registration of the school's name. There are other requirements from the department of education like the qualification of the administrator and the members of the faculty. A teacher or professor needs to pass the board exam so not anyone can be handling a class even in this pandemic era. But I guess even if the classroom is not required now but the department of education requires a school compound with classrooms.