How to monetize your Instagram page

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Instagram is everywhere nowadays and it does not exclude the celebrities too, a lot of people are making good money from it but the most lucrative way people make income from it is by using the advantage of being a public figure. The more followers you get, the more you will be opened to chances like that. I can tell you that a lot of people, mostly youths have made it financially through the opportunity of Instagram, this is why you see everyone trying to gain more followers, and they ready to do anything so unique to achieve that because they what they will making out of it if they eventually gain their goal. But from what I notice, I think the users believes they can easily have that chance by being a comedian, if we take a good look at it, we would notice that it is one of the easiest ways though because people just want to be happy based on the present situation of the country in which the economy is not going well. Even the big stars are earning from this regardless of their financial status because the good thing about it is that, the bigger you are the bigger your pay is going to be.

Choose a niche and build content on that niche. Share original videos, infographics, images, quotes, and memes. Share useful and interesting content. Use proper has tags while sharing content. Build following. In the beginning, you will find it hard to build followers but in the long run if you share useful and interesting content, you will gain followers. Once you have followers, you can begin to sell products or promoting someone else's products for money.

This is my forte. I have an instagram page that I have monetized in multiple ways, I sell products from my instagram page and I also do influencer marketing through my instagra, page. However, building an income stream on insragram gape was not really easy for me. I had to work hard to build followers. I not only had to create high quality content, but also had to spend a lot of money in ads to build followers on the page.

The three major ways in which you can monetize your Instagram page and make consistent income as a result.

The first method is to sell your own product to your audience on your Instagram handles.

You first need to identify the problem coming to this holidays and come up with the perfect solution to the problem. The product can be a form of digital downloadable products audio file or video courses.

If it is not product, you can come up with a service that will fit your audience and you start rendering the service to them in exchange for a fee.

You can also recommend products for your audience and make commission from every sales generated from the promotion.