How To Manage Your Money: 10 Tips To Do It Right

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Managing your money can be a challenge, but it doesn't have to be. Here are ten tips that will help you make sure you're doing it right!

1. Write down what you want out of life and how much money you want to make. Then think about how much you need to live comfortably and save for the things that matter to you.

2. Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account into savings every month so that there's always money coming in, even if you forget about it for a few days or weeks at a time.

3. If you want to buy something on credit, use a credit card with low or no interest rates (or pay off the balance each month) unless it's something really expensive like a car or home renovation project where the payoff isn't immediate but will be worth the wait in the long run.

4. Always pay off your credit cards in full each month so they don't build up interest fees or other penalties on your bill statements that can affect your credit score in unexpected ways (like being unable to rent an apartment because of high debt).

5.Spend less than you earn.

6.Don't give up on your dreams. keep working towards them!

7.Save for a rainy day and never lose sight of that rainy day savings goal!

8.Pay yourself first and put the money in a high-interest savings account so it grows faster.

9.Find a good financial advisor who can help you manage your money better, especially when it comes to taxes, investments, and retirement planning.

10.If you have debts with high interest rates, pay them off as quickly as possible before they take over your life!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most times a lot of people may not be able to save money for themselves if they continue buying a product on credit. This is one of the things that is limiting people from having enough savings.

Sometimes it is always more advised you only have to buy things when it is absolutely necessary and only things that will help you in one way or the other and do not spend huge sum of money buying things for the sake of having it without it giving you anything in return.

Sometimes I have a lot of difficulties trying to save money because there are so many responsibilities in my life I need to take care of . In all the same all these things I'm doing now are mainly investment-related and Will in one way or the other help me in the future. I cannot just spend money on things that won't even help me.