How to making money with affiliate marketing with no experience

King bell

VIP Contributor
Hey there! I'm here today to help you take your first step into the exciting world of affiliate marketing. With so many people becoming entrepreneurs, there are so many ways to make money online. The key is in finding out what works for you and your lifestyle.

But before i break down how to start making money with affiliate marketing, let's cover some basics.

What is Affiliate Marketing?

In case you're not sure what affiliate marketing is, the definition of affiliate marketing is: "a sales technique in which an Internet seller pays commissions to salespeople who refer customers to buy products or services. In an affiliate marketing program, a website owner pays commissions to people who bring visitors to the site and/or generate web sales. The word affiliate means with respect to or part of."

There are many affiliate networks to choose from. I personally use and recommend ClickBank, which is often referred to as CB, as it is the most popular and trusted one. The nice thing about ClickBank is that you can easily find products for whatever niche you're in, whether that be: sports, gaming, graphics design or website design.

Give it a try! Sign up for one of CB's affiliate programs and get your products on Amazon.com, CNET, Walmart.com or another big-name online retailer. If you're not already familiar with ClickBank and/or affiliate marketing, start here.

What is the first step to making money with affiliate marketing?

So, you've heard about all the cool ways to make cash online, but where do you start? What would actually benefit me? What should I do first? A good question to ask yourself is "what type of income am I looking for?" After answering that question and identifying what products you're interested in promoting, the next step is deciding if affiliate marketing is right for you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Just because you sign up with affiliate networks like Amazon or Clickbank and start sharing your links on social sites does not mean you will be making money through affiliate marketing. Even when you are promoting affiliate products through your website or blog, it is difficult to generate sales. You need a proper marketing channel and proper marketing tactics to generate sales. One of the most effective ways to market affiliate products and generate sales is through content marketing, you need to market affiliate products through a blog post, newsletters, or video content. Your blog posts need a lot of organic traffic, your newsletters need a lot of subscribers, and your videos need a lot of views in order to generate sales. You also need to promote the right product. The right product means the product that your audience is interested in buying. If you don’t have an audience, consider building an audience first.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thanks for the explanation . Inasmuch as affiliate marketing is a profitable online business , it will still be very difficult for people most especially newbies to think of making money with affiliate marketing when they don't have the required experience needed to effectively Carry out affiliate activities .

You still have to go through some normal learning process that is needed to effectively understand what affiliate marketing is all about and what can be used to make money with this areas of online business . . . .

Affiliate marketing as I understand is not a get-rich-quick scheme and anyone that is interested to make money in this area should not look for any opportunity to make a quick money because sometimes you need a lot of marketing strategy to effectively market a particular affiliate product or link depending on the type of affiliate marketing you have chosen to concentrate. . .