How to Make Your Youtube Shorts Go Viral

Mika

VIP Contributor
Short videos on Youtube are one of the easiest ways to make money on Youtube because you don’t need Adsense approval and you don’t need to pass the monetization threshold. However, in order to earn a lot of money just from shorts, you need a lot of views. So, how do you generate a lot of views for your youtube shorts?

Spend more time on content: Instead of refining your video with visuals, editing, etc. spend more time refining content and creating a good title

The actual volume of content: On social media, the more content you create better you will become, it is just like how sportspeople do on the field. Try to publish at least one short video every day. Creating more content means your short videos are appearing more on the feed. The higher amount of content you have better will be your video in terms of content quality and the video quality. You should be consistent in publishing content as well.

Sikapa

Verified member
Firstly I will like to say thank you for hour informative thread. I like it more when people share good post like this because knowledge is power and therefore when you share it like this then you also care about others. There is no doubt that YouTube is a good way to make money online only if you are another afraid of camera.

You can even make short videotaped on YouTube without showing up your face and a lot of people are doing it this way. YouTube gives opportunity to everyone who wants to make videos online and no matter which country you are from and the language you speak making it so necessary for everyone to make money there. I have YouTube channels but for one or two reason I'm not yet making money from YouTube but I know and I have the plan of making videos on YouTube in the nearest future. That is why I always like people who share the knowledge about YouTube. Thank you once again for sharing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making YouTube videos is not hard as making it go viral. There are many reasons why we need to work harder to make our videos go viral. And among them and the main one is to make money. However, there are some steps to take to realize this feast. And among those steps are the following:

We need to make sure we work on the content. Working on the content will require us to go into some researches which may even last us more than days. That's not to be bothered about. We are to be mindful of where we are going and not where we are. The research can be done by us and if we know we don't have much knowledge on the topic, we can source the topic and the material needed on some available websites.

We should make sure we use quality video editing. There is no doubt that most people always get concerned with these materials that they use to make the videos. This is very true and common. There is nobody that will watch s video that doesn't have good graphic. Therefore while making YouTube videos, we need to make sure we use quality materials.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Well, you may not make a lot of money through short videos (unless, your all videos go viral and generate millions of views), however, youtube shorts can be a great way to generate revenue on youtube without actually doing hard work to create video content for your channel. If you want to make money by short videos, you should never depend on just one platform, you should use all of the platforms available to you, for instance, you can publish on TikTok, Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook. If you are publishing short videos, you might want to post multiple times in a day or at one time in a day. But in any case, you should be consistent with your publishing routine. Even if are not able to post multiple times in a day, at least try to be consistent with once a day or twice a day. Uploading short videos multiple times in a day is a common phenomena.