How to make your money work for you?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Today the world is saturated with competitions and you need to work hard in order to earn a reasonable amount but you can avoid competitions when applying for a job just by becoming financially independent and for that, you need to make your money work for you.

A question might come to your mind that how can I make my money work for me?
Answer is simple, you need to find some ways in which you can build a passive income but taking action is not easy so it needs time and hard work.

In this thread I will mention two of the ways in which your money will work for you:

Starting a business is on the top of the list because starting your own business will take you to your financial freedom, when you invest your money in your business, your business will generate money for you, this is a way to make your money work for you.​
Investment in something profitable like stock market, crypto market, real estate and someone else's business will also help you to make your money work for you.​
What do you think about this topic? What other ways can help you to make your money work for you?