Earn Money How to make trendri sustainable.

D

Deleted member 51169

For the love of trendri and the cash most users have acquired from this site (however I have not earn but have seen declarations), I will want this site to develop and outlast other ptp sites. This is the place where supportability, manageability and sustainability becomes an integral factor. I will like us to drop thoughts on how this site could be practical so we acquire and the host procure too for a very long time to come.

For my purposes, I figure the accompanying advances ought to be followed:

*Aggressive promoting and publicizing of this site with more motivating forces for users who get referrals

*Weekly or month to month grant to the userd who alluded more users.

*Parterning with people, organizations and organizations inside and outside the shores.

*Having a constant progression of new, intelligible text is the most ideal way for trendri to acquire web search tool openness. Quality written substance makes all the difference, as it's been said! It is a critical as of website improvement. As such, trendri can be an indispensable apparatus for any individual who needs to make their examination work come advertises rapidly and productively as could really be expected, both as far as human readership and web index openness

You can add yours to this conversation

Last edited by a moderator:
Directly or indirectly, trendri has been of help to the trendrians, as I love to call the members. We need to find some ways of sustaining it. The first thing I think is that we should not be posting some posts that are irrelevant and stop promoting what we cannot vouch for.

Trendri is one of the best paid to post website I have seen on the internet and it is possible for you to make money with it as long as you are able to post good and reasonable comments that will not interfere with the rules and regulation of this community. Transparency is what I like in forums and this is what I've gotten here.