How to make passive income with crypto?

TRomanoS

I've seen lots of lending services, however all of them don't look reliable to me. Do you know any products that can help to earn passive income. Please, share your experience

I want to share my not very popular opinion. I myself have some funds passively from cryptocurrency, but I invested with great risk, they were investments in shares on crypto faucets, they have very interesting offers, but everyone understands that the crypto faucet can close at any moment, so you need to choose carefully and not invest all funds in one faucet

I've seen lots of lending services, however all of them don't look reliable to me. Do you know any products that can help to earn passive income. Please, share your experience
you might consider mining equipment rather than cloud mining. Lesser chances of getting scammed and self owned equipment.

There are lot of ways to make passive income within the crypto space, I would just give my own recommendation but I will advice you DYOR.

Lately have been utilizing the flexible savings and Copy trading on BitGet to make income. The flexible savings come with daily interest which is always been added to my saving.

The copy trading is an amazing feature that has helped me to trade even without have trading skills, I only copy trade from professional traders then make my profit.