Passive income through crypto staking

Setho

VIP Contributor
We all know that cryptocurrency industry is the one that is blooming and is on everyone's lips right now . There are new Innovations that are coming up almost every day that you can be able to make money from it if you are able to position yourself . It is not compulsory that you have to be actively trading or exchanging one currency from another before you can be able to make money in the cryptocurrency space as there are other ways that you can be able to invest and make passive income .

1. Crypto staking . You can be able to make money in cryptocurrency by sticking your own cryptocurrency in order to win more cryptocurrency ought to be able to get access to some exclusive premium content . You can be able to find this in top exchange sites and there are some projects that are going to offer you up to 50% apy.

2. Liquidity mining. Whenever a new product project is launched , they are always going to need people who can be able to provide liquidity for the blockchain and that is where you can come in . They are going to share a percentage of the fees that they are getting.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I use Binance, 90 percent of my crypto assets are in Binance. Well, Binance is a centralized exchange and there is a risk of using a centralized exchange because the centralized exchanges are prone to hacking. If someone hacks into Binance, I might lose my money. However, I am using Binance due to two features, one, P2P trading, two, staking. Binance has a program called Binance Earn and you can use this program to earn rewards from your crypto assets in many ways, for example, staking, yield farming, etc. I am staking my cryptos on Binance and earning rewards. A lot of cryptos are available for staking I am staking SHIB, ADA, and MATIC. You get 5 different options for staking, for example, you can stake for 10 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days and 120 days. The longer you stake your cryptos, the higher will be the reward. For example, if you stake MATIC for 120 days, you can earn 21 percent annualized APY. During the staking period, your funds will be locked, however, you can cancel the staking at any time. If you have a lot of crypto assets, you can use the staking option to earn passive income.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways to benefit form crypto market. Some say investing for a long term is the best strategy, some say trading is a better way to generate income through crypto, however, based on my experience, I think staking is the best strategy to generate income from cryptocurrencies. There are numerous platforms where you can stake different types of cryptos and earn rewards. There are also platforms where you can lock your crypto and earn interest just like you er interest from your fiat money through a bank account. If you are interested in staking, here are some of the platforms where you can earn profits.
Binance: Binance is not only the most popular exchange but also a wonderful platform that offers various features including staking. A lot of crypto coins are available for staking on Binance for the period of 10-120 days. The rewards for staking differs according to the locked period and the type of crypto. For example, if you lock AXS for 120 days, you can earn 120 percent APY.
Exdous: Exodus offer staking on limited currencies but you can try this platform as it is considered one of the most secured wallet.
Nexo: This platform offers upto 12 percent interest on your crypto deposits.

Flow-er

The best ways to make money passively online is through the cryptocurrency staking. Most of the cryptocurrency staking as a fixed percentage of return. Most of the exchange does it and that is the reasons why one could make money from ones cryptocurrency holdings. Majorly , I prefer to do spot trading and long-term trading. I tend to have more confidence trading when I carry out the analysis myself and that is basically what I do. Before now, i thought that percentage that was given for cryptocurrency staking is very low . I never knew that it was this high. On the overall, I prefer cryptocurrency trading and I use the pure price action with one or two indicators. Sometimes, I use the candlesticks pattern to make prediction of the market trend. I like the peer-to-peer platform on Binance but I don't really have the fund to carry that out at present . Cryptocurrency is very lucrative venture . The level of profit that one could make is equivalent to the level of risk that is involved. This implied that cryptocurrency investment comes with lots of risks and this risk could be managed when you have the knowledge around risk management .

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to earn passive income through crypto staking, I suggest you try staking AXS tokens on Binance. AXS is a metaverse token of Play to earn Game Axiey Infinity. You can earn AXS by playing Axie Infinity or buying AXS tokens from various exchanges. AXS is built on Ethereum Blockchain. Currently it is priced $46 and ranks 44th in the coin market cap and has a market cap of 2.80 billion USD. AXS token ranks in the 5th position in the metaverse token category. Here are the reasons why I believe AXS is the best token to earn staking rewards.
AXS is a metaverse token, metaverse is exploding rapidly, therefore the potential of this token will tremendously grow,
AXS powers the Axie Infinity game. Axie Infinity is one of the most successful play-to-earn games. Axie Infinity has over 2 million active players. This number is really huge because just a year ago, there were only 700K players.
AXS offers a high staking reward. On Binance if you stake AXS and lock your assets for the period of 120 days, you will earn 120 percent APY. THis is a really big reward. For example, uf you stake your 1 AXS for the period of one year, you will earn 1.20 AXS tokens.