Passive income Crypto Browser; A sure way to earn passive income.

AfriPeeps Official

There have been numerous reviews, articles and posts about passive income, how to start making passive income and related stuffs, people keep searching for these things because most people are busy with everyday activities that they do not have much time for other online activities so they all yawn for an way passive income.

If you have also been thinking of a way of making passive income, then I have a good news for you, it is the browser that has been the talk of the whole world of the internet, the crypto browser mining app, you may have seen a lot of post about it and also some nice reviews online.

Why should you use cryptotab browser to mine Bitcoin? The answer is simple, it is simply because cryptotab browser is legit and paying, either small or big, you are sure to get paid. I personally have been paid a couple of times on cryptotab, so stop wasting your time and go download cryptotab browser app now.

mweembebeene

There have been numerous reviews, articles and posts about passive income, how to start making passive income and related stuffs, people keep searching for these things because most people are busy with everyday activities that they do not have much time for other online activities so they all yawn for an way passive income.

If you have also been thinking of a way of making passive income, then I have a good news for you, it is the browser that has been the talk of the whole world of the internet, the crypto browser mining app, you may have seen a lot of post about it and also some nice reviews online.

Why should you use cryptotab browser to mine Bitcoin? The answer is simple, it is simply because cryptotab browser is legit and paying, either small or big, you are sure to get paid. I personally have been paid a couple of times on cryptotab, so stop wasting your time and go download cryptotab browser app now.
I downloaded one and after 3hrs you must trun it on

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't think the Crypto Browser reviews are very good.
It is possible for people to mine cryptocurrency using the cryptotab browser but it is almost impossible for you to make a reasonable amount of money with their mining rate because it is so slow that you may not be able to make a reasonable bitcoins ,you will need a lot of referral before you are able to make something.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many ways of making passive income and no doubt, mining through browsing is one of the ways passive money is made. But the fact is that, this is not a way of generating much money because it doesn't mine that much. I have used crypto tab before and I am speaking from the experience.

D

Deleted member 51169

This review is apt to a large extent. However, this is a limited review because crypto tab is time sapping plus data. To make best of this app is to buy a plan from them, nonetheless there plan is very costly.

Yes! It really pays but not take it as high paying passive income.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This review is apt to a large extent. However, this is a limited review because crypto tab is time sapping plus data. To make best of this app is to buy a plan from them, nonetheless there plan is very costly.

Yes! It really pays but not take it as high paying passive income.
I don't even think buying their premium time is even a way to go. I have seen some people that bought their upgraded from but still were still complaining that they don't earn much as they expected from the browser. I later uninstalled it on my phone he use o later saw it as space booker.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat there is no point in buying the premium version of the crypto browser before you can make decent income. If the program behind the browser is solid, people are going to make use of the browser to make more money for themselves. Another major complaint I see about this browser is that it's apps lot of data subscription.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
My experience with cryptotab browser is not really good because after spending about three months or mining bitcoin on the platform I could not even get up to 1000 satoshis even though I was on a pro version. It is not really a great way to make money and I would not advise anyone to download it.

greenieS

Verified member

Here I think it also depends on the country you belong to and what internet you have. I read on the internet that you can reach a maximum of $ 1 per month and then it's not worth it. It's just a waste of time from my point of view.

ezcashbiz614

I use the BRAVE browser, I have it installed on both my phones and
both computers I use at home. It earns "Brave Rewards" which are paid it
BAT (Basic Attention Token) cryptocurrency. It has a built-in wallet but I have
mine tied to my Uphold wallet so earnings are transferred automatically to
that wallet.