How To Make Money Writing Fictional Content?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, when it comes to writing, there are many niches and there are many different kind of fields that you can possibly choose. One of the most intriguing and interest field is the fictional niche when it comes to writing and making money off it. The fact of the matter is that there are so many writers who write fictional content online and they might be earning a good amount of cash just by converting their useful and interesting ideas into written format for the whole world to see.

There are so many films and movies that are based on science fiction and there are so many people who love the content associated with it and many people start imagining and connecting science fiction with reality. As far as I am concerned, I have always loved to write fictional content. I used to write stories and content when I was a child. Even at that time, I always wanted my stories to get publish online or at any other place. I also won "Best Writers" certificate several years ago. So, this might be the kind of niche that I might like to try. So, what are your thoughts about this? Where should I apply or try?