How to make money with your network carrier

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Network carrier is the line we use in order to make our phone calls and browse the internet. I am not sure if this is the way it works in other countries but this is definitely how it works in nigeria. I know that this might sound strange to some people because probably maybe they have not heard about it before or let me say that this is the first time they are hearing about it.

For someone that is smart enough to think of how to earn money with this, I think that this might be some helpful tips that will support the person to be successful in doing it.

1. Selling of airtime
2. Selling of data

1. Selling of airtime: This is not a new way of making money in nigeria with the influence of telecommunication companies. This is quite simple, all you have to do is to buy it from the network carrier sales offices at wholesale then sell it to buyers barring your own profits.

2. Selling of data: This is not done by a lot of people because it is not really a popular thing. There is a way to register with the company and they will allow you to sell at a price that will be profitable.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The options you made option about are useful ways to earn money using the network carriers here in Nigeria, bit it isn't for everyone dearie. I don't like sitting down one place simply selling airtime or selling data plan to other users. I know it can be beneficial if I start it, but for the money to build up I need to take it more serious, and I need to relocate from my current location to where their is much people. And that is not what I bargained for doing at the moment, others can pick it up if it is on the plans for the year. I wouldn't make much dealing on such kind of business here in my locality if I decide to go about it. Their are other business options I can venture into with my time that can fetch me money via my location. And arbitrage dollar trading with different Nigerian Debit cards is an option for me to gather in order to get better of it. It isn't easy too, but you simply have to prepare for it and do the needful if you simply want to succeed in doing arbitrage here in our country Nigeria.

Caramelle

Earning something through network carriers isn't something new. There were days when the earnings were much higher because people relied mostly on calls and text to communicate with other people. At present, social media has taken that role and people are now less dependent on airtime loads. Telcos have also offered promotional loads that combine data and airtime for those with no fixed WIFI connection. With low-cost monthly billing for internet connection plus landline, most households have chosen to get their own connection thus reducing further earnings for people engaged in this type of business. This earning opportunity is now more profitably combined with bills payment facilities. Likewise, the increase in the popularity of e-wallets powered by the telcos themselves has reduced the need for external providers of loads and data as users can now easily load their own phones from these apps.​

E

eldavis

I heard though selling of credit produces small profit but it can be something meaningful on the long run, here in my location, almost every store sells recharge cards it does not matter what they sell, they also sell recharge as well. Selling of data is not that common offline but there so many persons who sell data online, what I am yet to understand is how they do it. Where they would give you 1GB for probably a month for not even up to a thousand naira.