How to make money with ready made companies

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
There are different companies with different business motives but yet some of them still get to lose their cause sometimes. It happens that they might dwell in loan and other financial problems which could make them get back to life to run their business activities like they are supposed to do.

But their is one thing that we should notice about this and it is the fact that no matter how worse or how bad the problems might seem to look like, it is still way better than just starting off a new establishment. There are some trying times that one is actually supposed to go through but since it is already in existence, you will not have to be so worried about it as you should.

Just for the sake of people that do not really know that there are some miraculous ways to actually make a living with this, well here it is if you must know.

1. Buy to reform
2. Merging

1. Buy to reform: If you see a company struggling to make its stand probably facing a financial challenge, I am sure this could be an opportunity for a smart investor. Although, you do not get to make income instantly.

2. Merging: You can convince an entity to merge with them and you will get to own some percentage of it which means you will make income since you have become a partner.

Laurasulivan

But how about people that doesn't have enough capital for doing business with ready made companies? What do you expect them to do as well, because I think this business is for the Richie's.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think if you don't capital you can simply stay off from thinking to invest in any of the above-mentioned companies. It will be better to start saving and investing gradually with the small funds you have. I don't have money to merge nor reform any company, their is no doubt, what the OP said is income generating especially when you meet the standard. But since I am far from the standard of merging or buying a struggling company, I'll simply look to build from the scratch, until I achieve that level, where I can own my own company or simply merge with time.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Buying a ready made company is easier said than done because to me it's not cheap to buy a company especially well established company. Even when if a company is collapsing and it's been put up for sale, you would need still a substantial capital to purchase it. So what you are proposing and advising is a huge capital intensive one.

However, Its still really costless to merge with companies,as this will only be based on several agreements.

Though, buying of companies maybe less costly if only you are targeting low grades and local company or local businesses to buy and reform.