How to Make Money With Low Risk

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You might be surprised to learn that making money without risk isn't as impossible as it sounds. Yes, it is possible to invest money and profit without taking any actual financial risks. There are various ways to do this, including investing in municipal bonds, federal government bonds, mortgages and more.

The Internet has changed the face of business completely in the wake of the recession. With any simple technology a person can get into the business game with very little effort and worry about risk.
The answer is simple. You make money when you buy shares of stock. In other words, you don't have to sell anything or own any products or services to make money. In fact, there are some ways to invest in a company even if you never actually own their stocks.

Whenever you buy stocks, you receive shares as part of the deal. These are separate from the stocks themselves and have their own value. You make money with these when the company whose shares you own, experiences growth in their business.

You buy and sell stock in a company to get on the cusp of big profits when there are changes that affect how the share value is perceived.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing, so does it really mean that if people engage in stock investment that the risks of losing his or her money is not even there at all ? I don't really think so , stock on the other hand can just be the same and exactly like cryptocurrency or forex that will require an understanding before you are able to invest in potential cryptocurrency because without that the possibility of earning will be very low and sometimes you may even buy an assets that may not even be available to give you a reasonable return on investment even in the future..

What I am trying to say is that both stock investment and any other form of investment will require some level of learning before an individual can be able to trade it profitable, the only way people can be able to make money although it is offline it's just to invest in real estate because with real estate the possibility of losing your money will be very low when you have done all the proper research , this one may not really need so much idea and understanding..

Every online business in one way or the other may carry a speculatal risk.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Everything has their own risks....And as we tend to encourage people to invest in stocks, bonds and all. We should always make them know that there are risks involve.
We know for sure, that you can easily make money with investing in stocks but the risk there is very huge and if we don't have the experience in buying stocks, as a first timer, we might lose our money.

E

eldavis

Though this is a good way to make money only but am pretty sure every business has it's very own risk attached to it as well. What are the risk attached to buying of stocks and shares, how do you know a legit place to buy these stocks and shares and what happens if the value never goes up?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Well I stated low risks. You can't really compare the risks with crypto currency to investments made on stock market. Yea! crpto can make you a lot if money in a short time unlike relaible stock market where you earn 10-15% annually.

If you talk about low risk? Yes it's of low risk if you invest with the right brokers and this you will find in my previous posts.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The S&P 500 is a part of the US stock exchange , K p MG. They are highly rated agencies. When you give brokerage firms to manage your money in S&P ( it is an index fund). They invest in the 500 biggest corporations. You will get at least 10 or 15% return of investment. They are reliable : Fidelity zero, Shelton Nasdaq and Invesco Q Q Q and others. You can read more on my page.

You might also need this as well:

Thread 'Four Apps That Allow You Invest in the US Stock Market From Nigeria.' https://www.trendri.com/threads/fou...st-in-the-us-stock-market-from-nigeria.98921/

Sorry I couldn't highlight the link

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Investment in government bonds, T-Bills, and other forms of securities is a kind of investment that is made offline albeit some apps and banking institutions also offer the opportunity to make an investment online. However, the funds are managed offline. You do not need to use the Internet to make an investment. You can simply visit the fund management center of the bank's branch and talk to the regional sales manager directly and make an investment there. Making an investment online is totally different from that. When it comes to making an investment online, you tend to send funds to a different online investment program that manages the funds online and make investments online.

This is why such investments are indeed risky, as they do not guarantee that you will not be scammed. During my research of money making opportunities, I have come across many such kind of investment programs. I I must say that if I invest my money into such programs, then I will be risking my money in the end. You have the option of trading money online yourself and making money, but since trading is so risky, therefore, many people rely on such programs because they supposedly guarantee fixed profits at a fixed term.

goodmoneygoodlife

Wait, what? I don't get how buying stocks means there's no financial risk. It seems like it's one of the most financially risky things that one can do, especially if you're not buying indices.

If you purchase SP500 or something like that, you can say that's lower-risk, but even then it's not that diversified. I also disagree that 10-15% ROI annually is a good analysis of SP500. That's quite unrealistic. 7-9% is closer to what historical data's said. You can say that in recent years, SP500 has far exceeded the 7-9% mark, but you should underwrite your own financials super conservatively, not what you hope will happen.

You can go 'risk-free' as you say with T-bills, since they generally use govt bonds in the Sharpe Ratio as 'risk-free' return. But your return has a Sharpe Ratio of 0. So sure, you can make risk-free investments, but your money's not really growing that much since you'll just be keeping up with inflation (and perhaps a bit higher).

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Wait, what? I don't get how buying stocks means there's no financial risk. It seems like it's one of the most financially risky things that one can do, especially if you're not buying indices.

If you purchase SP500 or something like that, you can say that's lower-risk, but even then it's not that diversified. I also disagree that 10-15% ROI annually is a good analysis of SP500. That's quite unrealistic. 7-9% is closer to what historical data's said. You can say that in recent years, SP500 has far exceeded the 7-9% mark, but you should underwrite your own financials super conservatively, not what you hope will happen.

You can go 'risk-free' as you say with T-bills, since they generally use govt bonds in the Sharpe Ratio as 'risk-free' return. But your return has a Sharpe Ratio of 0. So sure, you can make risk-free investments, but your money's not really growing that much since you'll just be keeping up with inflation (and perhaps a bit higher).

Firstly the aim of the post was to share a business idea with a low risk. There was a mistake in my thread where I said "no financial risk" rather than typing "low financial risk" just as my title or headings read. I couldn't edit it due to the time I noticed from the previous responder , it was already late. I already exceeded the time to edit.

Secondly, whatever I write on Trendri, I try to make concrete research so as not to mislead people, and most times I tell people I'm not a financial adviser, they can make further research before investing their money or taking any action.

What I don't like is, countering someone without concrete reason or research. When last did you research about S&p ?? Please do and tell me the average percentage you can make annually.

goodmoneygoodlife

Eh I responded to this yesterday but somehow it didn't post. Annoying. I had a link but I think because of the link it didn't let me post. Anyway, go Google 'inflation adjusted S&P500' and you'll fine a graph on hosted on macrotrends.

Then, take the price in Oct 1951 to Oct 2021. Do some basic logarithmic math yourself (instead of Googling the first result and saying it's 10%) and you'll find that the inflation adjusted math returns is 5% year.
4642/241 = 19.26X over 60 years.
(1+x)^60 = 19.26
60 ln(1+x) = ln(19.26)
ln(1+x) = ln(19.26) / 60 = 0.04930050677
x = exp(0.04930050677) - 1
x = .0505, or 5.05%, much less than 7%.

Probably last attempt of my trying to post this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there are several low risks business or investments in which anyone can put their money on and go to sleep. The truth is that every business has its own advantages and disadvantages but if you have open knowledge and understanding of how that particular business works then your stand a higher chance of making good profit on the long run. Now let me use bitcoin as a typical example of what I'm thinking about, someone that invests in Bitcoin at the price of 30000 dollars will definitely be in profit if the price of Bitcoin goes to $60000 which may take some months. Now when the person profit reaches that amount then you can decide to take profit and reinvest when the price crashes again. I'm not talking about other cryptocurrencies but bitcoin only because it is the most trusted cryptocurrency. Now, someone that focuses on only bitcoin can be making 50% to 100% of these investment on a yearly basis provided he has proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. Now the price of cryptocurrencies has crashed totally and a lot of people are not investing, they are probably waiting for when it will go to $70,000 before they start investing. This is very bad and you can't really make money that way

Asad Ali

Everything has its own set of dangers.... And, as we tend to encourage people to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities. We must always inform them that there are risks involved.
We know for certain that you can easily make money by investing in stocks, but the risk is very high, and if we don't have experience buying stocks as a first timer, we may lose our funds.