How To Make Money With Local Produce

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Local produce are cheap and easily accessible and some of these produce are what we consume everyday but the downside is most of these local produces are not handled with care, so we end up washing them countless times before we'll be able to consume them, I think it's also a business that's worth considering.

I'll paint a scenario here, let's take tomatoes for example, let's say they're being packaged in a nice nylon with a label on it, if three tomatoes are sold for 50 naira, a packaged one can go for 150 and I think this packaged product will have more buyers than the latter because it's more healthy and looks presentable.

To start this business you need to devise a way to get local produce for a cheap price as that is the only way to ensure profits and also maybe some few sprays to ensure the produce doesn't spoil.

This is an open thread, y'all can drop your suggestions on what you think about this, but I think it's a creative way to sell local produces and maybe even expand to something big like exports, so drop your suggestions and what you think about this idea.

Local produce are cheap and easily accessible and some of these produce are what we consume everyday but the downside is most of these local produces are not handled with care, so we end up washing them countless times before we'll be able to consume them, I think it's also a business that's worth considering.

I'll paint a scenario here, let's take tomatoes for example, let's say they're being packaged in a nice nylon with a label on it, if three tomatoes are sold for 50 naira, a packaged one can go for 150 and I think this packaged product will have more buyers than the latter because it's more healthy and looks presentable.

To start this business you need to devise a way to get local produce for a cheap price as that is the only way to ensure profits and also maybe some few sprays to ensure the produce doesn't spoil.

This is an open thread, y'all can drop your suggestions on what you think about this, but I think it's a creative way to sell local produces and maybe even expand to something big like exports, so drop your suggestions and what you think about this idea.
This is a beautiful idea, I must say.
I was shocked with what I saw about one wooden toopick . It was inscribed "made in China" It literally shocked me that a common tookpick has to be imported despite having the necessary raw materials.
This your idea can be beneficial both to entrepreneur and the country at large.

Apart from earning mouth watering money ,it is a plus to the economy of the country