Local skills that you can make money from

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Making money indeed has no boundaries and there are a lot of things that one can do to make money. In this thread, I will discuss some locally patronized skills that one can make some good earnings from.

1. Shoe making and leather works: when you have the skill of shoe making, you can open a shop and begin making shoes, mending and earn. Shoe polishing is also a common way that people are able to make money.

2. Fashion designing or tailoring: tailors sew clothes. The fate of your look to that event at most times lies in the hands of your tailor and by becoming a tailor, you help people look good and you gain from this sort of helping.

3. Hair dressing and Barbing: Gender does not really may in beginning a barber shop. As a woman you can learn how to Barb and begin to make money from it and even men plait and make hair. It is a good money making skill.

4. Baking and pastries: there are many events that need bakeries and by learning how to bake you can earn and make good money during such events when you provide the service to them.

Good, the amount of businesses or skills someone need to acquire to make money is numerous. If you can be able to acquire some certain skills you can actually be making more money than people who do 9 to 5 jobs.

I was watching a particular YouTube channel that focuses on offline skills that would actually fetch you a lot money without investing so much amount of money and one of the businesses mentioned in that particular video is baking.

There is what we call beans cake in this part of the world that is always very popular and people who are into such a business can make a lot of money from it but the thing is that so many people trivialize it.

They always see people who are into the business as poor but the reality is that they are making a lot of money from it. Anything that pertains to baking is very lucrative if you are able to do it the right way but I still don't know the reason so many people trivialize it and think it is only for poor people.

I am even planning to go into the business but I have to employ someone as I have limited knowledge about it at the moment.

There are many local skills one could use to earn a living, most people due to the fact the are not able to go to school as a result of the amount of money they have which makes it hard for them to acquire education in order to be among the skilled labour, to survive they have to acquire local skills like trade in order to survive and most people are making it from this local skills.

Still there are some of this local skills that many people tend to ignore due to the fact they are known as local but several number of people have earn a lot from this like me for example I am a fashion designer, most people usually refer to male tailor or man tailor, well at first this was like a blow to my face making me shy thinking that I am engaging in the least job on earth it took time and effort for me to understand that my job has being one of my major means of survival in my country and many student including mature ones are all trying to be fashion designers.

So many local skills out there shouldn't be looked down on because if no one is there to handle such skills we won't be able to get services from such area. Instead we need to encourage others to make it a goal to work harder so as to earn money from their various skills the all engage.