How to Make Money with Less Work

Mastergp

Verified member

There are several ways to make money with less work:
  1. Invest in assets that generate passive income: This can include things like stocks, real estate, or a small business that generates income while you are not actively working.
  2. Rent out a room or property on Airbnb: If you have an extra room or property, you can rent it out on Airbnb and make money while you are not actively doing anything.
  3. Sell products or services online: If you have a skill or hobby that you can turn into a product or service, you can sell it online through platforms like Etsy or eBay.
  4. Create and sell an online course: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can create and sell an online course on platforms like Udemy or Teachable.
  5. Start a dropshipping business: A dropshipping business allows you to sell products online without having to keep inventory or fulfill orders. You can use platforms like Shopify to set up a dropshipping store.
Remember, however, that while these options may require less work upfront, they may still require some ongoing maintenance and effort in order to continue generating income.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Making money with less work is really good when you can invest and make your money work for you. So this becomes a kind of passive income than one being active. You can start with Investing in assets that brings passive income: like I have already stated it is good to have a passive way of making money and things will be less stress. Investing in stocks, real estate, or a small business wouldn’t be a bad idea to produce income.

If you have a space room you can rent out for money. No need wasting an extra room or property that you can rent out out to make money. .Go ahead to sell products or services online same with having a skill or hobby that you can turn into a product or service money can be made through this means. Another good way as you have stated is creating and selling an online course:

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I will choose the first one , if I have the money investment will be the only way that will help me to make money on the internet conveniently without any problem. Investment can be done on the internet mostly in cryptocurrency but at the same time it is not a guarantee online earning as the price of cryptocurrency might drop and this usually takes a long time to recover.

Another way investment can be a greater opportunity to make money without stress will be to invest in real estate this is profitable although it will require a lot of money but people with the required money can make money here conveniently without having to stress themselves working every day except it is their personal decision.

Publishing ebooks on Amazon Kindle is nice. Because as long as your eBook is catching the eyes of people , you will always be generating profit as long as it is being listed on Amazon.