Ways to make money while you are less busy

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
There are several ways at which you can make money on the internet while you are less busy. You can just pick up your phone to make reasonable amount of money at your leisure time.

Firstly, you can sell old things online and it is one of the best one of the ways you can increase your earnings at your leisure periods. You can showcase old items that you are no longer using and you can sell them up online and this could give you a respectable amount of money because there are lot of people who needs that thing that you want to sell. You can sell them on eBay.

Secondly, You can also decide to answer survey questions which is another way to increase your earning rate while you are at home. It is quite easy to make money from this because all you need to do is to answer questions and make money and try lot of survey platforms that you can come across on the internet.

Thirdly, you can start a blog or YouTube channel. if you really want to make a substantial amount of income while sitting at home, you can just start writing and posting on your blog which is a very reasonable way to make passive income on the internet.

Shaf

Verified member
Some ways to earn money online require money, but some, like working on paid to post forums, working on paid surveys and faucets just need your skills and time.

I do this in addition to cryptocurrency trading, and it also doesn't take a lot of time to work. Some people trade forex too, and it's a very good idea for those who don't have time if you trade longer time frames. You can make up to 100% of your money in a few months if you employ the right strategies.

Some people also sell their goods and services on WhatsApp, instead of idling time away chatting and viewing the status of others.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
There are several methods to earn money while you are less busy.Creating an internet side business is one of the most popular solutions.
Selling products on eBay, setting up an online store using a platform like Shopify, or giving freelance services like web design, writing, or graphic design are all possibilities.You might also consider doing surveys or performing microtasks on sites such as Amazon Mechanical Turk.

Another possibility is to seek for part-time or seasonal work.These might include working in retail, customer service, or even parcel delivery.
You might also consider working as a virtual assistant or tutor.This type of job is frequently done remotely, so it may be completed even when you are not there.

Finally, if you have a pastime that you enjoy, you should think about turning it into a company.Selling homemade goods online, offering lessons, or providing services relating to your pastime are all possibilities.Whatever you do, keep in mind that you will need to be organized and disciplined in order to generate money when you are less busy. It is also critical.

Caramelle

If you have some spare time, you can use it to earn money doing paid tasks like general transcription, call tagging, forum posting, website testing, and other micro-jobs. If you can commit to a fixed schedule or several hours of daily online work, you can make decent money doing freelance jobs as a virtual assistant, social media manager, content writer, or English teacher.

You can also use your free time to build and manage an online store selling a variety of products. You can start your own online shop or join online shopping platforms as a seller.

If you have ideas and knowledge that you know will be useful to other people, you can share them and make money out of your content by starting your own YouTube channel or your own blog.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Of all the points that were raised, I prefer to talk about making money when one is less busy through blogging and vlogging, because it is an effective way to generate passive income for those who want to make money while sleeping. I always reckon that every entrepreneurs or anyone that is working online should always strive hard to create an avenue to generate passive income for themselves. This is another generous way to generate passive income that will make you a lot of money on a daily basis, once you are able to generate considerable traffic to your blog or YouTube channel.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that there are numerous ways to make money online when you have free time. I have tried several methods so far. Some methods did not work for me like surveys. In the past I joined several survey sites but I gave them up soon because I rarely received any surveys to do, so it was not worth my time and effort. The problem with surveys is that they are not always available for all countries around the world. I also tried to do some freelancing jobs but I was not successful in that because certain skills are required which I do not possess.

Finally, I started working on paid-to-post sites. Posting on forums is my favourite earning method because earning is easy and some good knowledge of English is enough to make a good income working on them. In conclusion, I would recommend forum posting to everyone.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It is true that there are numerous ways to make money online when you have free time. I have tried several methods so far. Some methods did not work for me like surveys. In the past I joined several survey sites but I gave them up soon because I rarely received any surveys to do, so it was not worth my time and effort. The problem with surveys is that they are not always available for all countries around the world. I also tried to do some freelancing jobs but I was not successful in that because certain skills are required which I do not possess.

Finally, I started working on paid-to-post sites. Posting on forums is my favourite earning method because earning is easy and some good knowledge of English is enough to make a good income working on them. In conclusion, I would recommend forum posting to everyone.
Paid to post forum is a very good medium you can make money on the internet. I have also tried several money making platforms to earn from the comfort of my home but all proved abortive except for paid.to post forum and micro job websites. These are where I started making money online and it was a little bit very difficult for me to discover this websites initially. They are extremely wonderful way to make money for those who are looking for ways to earn from the comfort their home effortlessly. Blogging and vlogging is also the very wonderful idea that one could pick.

Mastergp

Verified member

1. Freelancing - Offer your skills and services to clients on a project-by-project basis.
  2. Online tutoring or teaching - Share your knowledge and expertise through online classes or tutoring sessions.
  3. Selling products online - Start an e-commerce store or sell products on platforms such as Amazon or Etsy.
  4. Investing - Put your money to work for you by investing in stocks, bonds, or real estate.
  5. Participating in online surveys or focus groups - Share your opinions and get paid for it.
  6. Renting out a spare room on Airbnb - Make use of your spare room or vacation home by renting it out to travelers.
  7. Driving for a ride-sharing service - Use your car to make money by driving people around.
  8. Pet-sitting or dog-walking - Offer your services to people in your community who need someone to look after their pets while they're away.
  9. Creating and selling online courses - Share your knowledge and skills through online courses that you create and sell.
  10. Dropshipping - Start an online store without inventory by partnering with a supplier to sell their products.
  1. Virtual assistance - Offer your administrative or technical skills to businesses or entrepreneurs remotely.
  2. Content creation - Create and monetize content such as videos, podcasts, blog posts, or e-books.
  3. Affiliate marketing - Promote other people's products and earn a commission for each sale.
  4. Graphic design - Offer your design skills to businesses or individuals in need of logos, brochures, or other graphics.
  5. Transcription or data entry - Transcribe audio files or enter data for businesses or researchers.
  6. Photography or videography - Offer your services to businesses or individuals in need of professional photos or videos.
  7. Writing - Write articles, blog posts, or other content for websites or publications.
  8. Consulting - Share your expertise and experience with businesses or individuals in need of advice or guidance.
  9. Event planning - Plan and execute events for businesses or individuals.
  10. Social media management - Help businesses or individuals manage their social media accounts and create content

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Paid to post forum is a very good medium you can make money on the internet. I have also tried several money making platforms to earn from the comfort of my home but all proved abortive except for paid.to post forum and micro job websites. These are where I started making money online and it was a little bit very difficult for me to discover this websites initially. They are extremely wonderful way to make money for those who are looking for ways to earn from the comfort their home effortlessly. Blogging and vlogging is also the very wonderful idea that one could pick.
I absolutely agree with you. Paid-to-post sites are a wonderful method to make some extra cash easily. Furthermore, you can work whenever you are free. Besides that, you can interact with people, make new friends and learn new things from the threads the members publish every day. If only I had more time read all threads. They are so interesting. Especially, the ones that have to do with fitness and health are my favourite. For all these reasons, I would certainly recommend forum posting to all people, young and old alike if they are interested in supplementing their income while having a good time working on forums.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I absolutely agree with you. Paid-to-post sites are a wonderful method to make some extra cash easily. Furthermore, you can work whenever you are free. Besides that, you can interact with people, make new friends and learn new things from the threads the members publish every day. If only I had more time read all threads. They are so interesting. Especially, the ones that have to do with fitness and health are my favourite. For all these reasons, I would certainly recommend forum posting to all people, young and old alike if they are interested in supplementing their income while having a good time working on forums.
I also love to work on paid to post forum basically because you can interact with friends and you can exchange ideas on how to make money online. Forums are platform where you can gain a lot of sense on how to make money on different platforms . This is why it is one of the best website that anyone who wants to make money online should keep visiting. If not for the money you are going to earn for posting but for all the knowledge you need to gain from the website. It is extremely important to take note of this so that you will gain sense on most of the earning platforms on the internet.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I also love to work on paid to post forum basically because you can interact with friends and you can exchange ideas on how to make money online. Forums are platform where you can gain a lot of sense on how to make money on different platforms . This is why it is one of the best website that anyone who wants to make money online should keep visiting. If not for the money you are going to earn for posting but for all the knowledge you need to gain from the website. It is extremely important to take note of this so that you will gain sense on most of the earning platforms on the internet.
Thank you for your nice reply. Yes, that's right. On paid-to-post forums, you earn money from the threads you create but the most important thing is the knowledge you gain from these forums. Furthermore, you interact with people all over the world and you make new friends. In my opinion, paid-to-post forums are a wonderful earning method and highly recommendable for everyone.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
They are so many ways now by which one can make money online when the time present itself you can start with answering survey questions which is another way to increase your earning because all you need to do is to answer questions and make money. but find out it is available in your country

Another is to start a blog or YouTube channel. you can become a blogger or a YouTuber..if you really want to make a substantial amount of income you need to generate traffic that you can monetize for money. This is a good means of money making

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a multitude of ways to make money while you are less busy. Some include services like freelance writing, web development, andrinting. There are also many ways to traffic your content or provide value to the community. One way to make money is to offer services or products that you cannot be offered in the market. This can be a great way to get noticed by would-be customers. Another way to make money is to offer low-cost services or products. This can be a great way to get people to take the time to learn about your product or service. Finally, there are a number of ways to make money through something that you are not limited to, likeown yourself a small business. This can be a great way to be more creative and efficient while still achieving what you want.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are a multitude of ways to make money while you are less busy. Some include services like freelance writing, web development, andrinting. There are also many ways to traffic your content or provide value to the community. One way to make money is to offer services or products that you cannot be offered in the market. This can be a great way to get noticed by would-be customers. Another way to make money is to offer low-cost services or products. This can be a great way to get people to take the time to learn about your product or service. Finally, there are a number of ways to make money through something that you are not limited to, likeown yourself a small business. This can be a great way to be more creative and efficient while still achieving what you want.
That sounds like a great idea, offering what you cannot be offered at market . I would like you to explain it more and talk about the products that could be offered that will earn you reasonable amount of money in the online space. There are tons of ways at which you can make money even while we are less busy but we have some ways at which you can achieve this so easily without unnecessary stressors . This is how so many people could be making huge amount of income for themselves on the internet and it is quite reasonable if we could learn from each other. Making money online is really a rigorous activity that requires huge knowledge.