How to make money promoting other people products ?

SANIA

It is absolutely possible to do not own products and make money promoting other people products. There Is a term for this sort of Marketing known as Affiliate Marketing.
The perks of affiliate marketing are you donot need to worry about the manufacturing of the product, the shipment cost and anything else.
You just need to share the link as an affiliate link to people and earn money out of it when someone buy product or service or offer using your link.
Many people are making good money out of it.
It is a win win situation as people who are doing affiliate marketing donot need to worry about products manufacturing or shipment and the businesses etc are benefited from it as they don't need to hire alot of people on fixed salary to promote their products.
As it is a commission based job means you only get paid if you bring qualified leads or sales to these affiliate offers.
In my opinion, it is a good way to promote business

My plan is to join high paying affiliate programs and then when I will be able to get successful as a pro then I can launch my business too and have affiliate working under my team.

So far I have worked with few affiliate programs and the one I found in this Feb 2022 proved to be the most awesome one. It got me quick results and 60$ in one and a half month.
I am planning to continue it to in commissions.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is really getting popular on daily basis and a lot of people are capitalising on it to make a lot of money for themselves sitting at the comfort of their homes.

If you want to start affiliate marketing the first thing you should do is to seek proper knowledge and understanding of how it works and also know the best platform to get started.

You can do this by using YouTube to search for the best free courses on YouTube that will probably help you become a better affiliate marketer. I have been able to enroll on some courses on YouTube that probably made me to understand a lot of things about Affiliate marketing.

You can also make use of Google because there are a lot of platforms or websites that will help you give you a lot of insights about Affiliate marketing. After that the next thing you should learn is how to actually get traffic to your products.

This is probably where the problem lies because after signing up on a good affiliate marketing platform and you do not know how to drive traffic then there is no way you can be able to make money from it. Some of the best platforms for Affiliate marketing are ; clickbank, Jvzoo, digistore24 and a whole lot of others.

Ayeshabashir

Although It is the best way to earn money by promoting the someone or company product, but at the same time it is not easy also .Because for this you must have high followers and a huge traffic .There is some kind of commitment that you do with the company you kist have to give your dedication and decent time to this work.Also due to highest competition among the affliate marketers it is very difficult to build your trust and in order to take a order from companies. And also before joining this profession you must gain proper knowledge and information about this and also take some experience because without this it is impossible to earn money through here

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people think that affiliate marketing is the only way to promote your own products or the products of other people. While it is true that affiliate marketing could be a really beneficial tool to promote your products or other people products, it is not the only way to do that. There are many other ways to promote products of other people. Some of them are as follows;-

Online Advertisement

Online advertisement is considered as one of the best ways to promote and market products. many studies have indicated that advertising could be very effective way to make more sales but it all depends on how you advertise your products. You must need to target the audience that might be interested in your product.

Offline Promotion

Traditional advertisement is still a very powerful tool to promote your products because there is still a vast majority of people who believe that traditional advertisement is the mainstream form of advertisement and marketing. Promoting your products offline could help your products reach an audience that are not reachable online.

Marketing Channels

marketing channels are a great way to promote your products more and more. You may need to hire a group of marketers who could promote your products in the market. Marketing channels may consist of both online and offline channels.

E

eldavis

This is just another fancy name or should I say term for affiliate marketing, there are actually two ways you can make money from promoting other people's products, the first method is simply through affiliate marketing as we all know. The other method is getting paid to advertise the products of others. The major difference between both is that with affiliate marketing, you get a commission when sales are made, while there is no commission attached to the second option, you simply get paid for advertising or promoting it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You are talking about affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing gives you the opportunity to make money selling other people's products.

You are looking awesome way to go about it if you want to get in other people's products online. Traffic is one of the important things you need to generate you know how to make sales and earn commission with affiliate marketing.

You can promote affiliate product with or without a website. You will only need to promote the affiliate links to the right audience if you choose not to build website for the affiliate marketing.

The simple way to go about this is to advertise they are finished in a is in front of the target audience.

There are some sellers on Udimi who have huge list of loyal subscribers which you can advertise your affiliate links to. you only need to approach this sellers and tell them what you really want to promote.

They are going to design a sponsored post to advertise the affiliate offer you are promoting. you are going to meet since that will cover the cost of advertisement you made.

It is very important to engage in split testing among the settlers he is the one that convert most for the affiliate product you are promoting. You only need to run the advert consistently to make more profit.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is absolutely possible to do not own products and make money promoting other people products. There Is a term for this sort of Marketing known as Affiliate Marketing.
The perks of affiliate marketing are you donot need to worry about the manufacturing of the product, the shipment cost and anything else.
You just need to share the link as an affiliate link to people and earn money out of it when someone buy product or service or offer using your link.
Many people are making good money out of it.
It is a win win situation as people who are doing affiliate marketing donot need to worry about products manufacturing or shipment and the businesses etc are benefited from it as they don't need to hire alot of people on fixed salary to promote their products.
As it is a commission based job means you only get paid if you bring qualified leads or sales to these affiliate offers.
In my opinion, it is a good way to promote business

My plan is to join high paying affiliate programs and then when I will be able to get successful as a pro then I can launch my business too and have affiliate working under my team.

So far I have worked with few affiliate programs and the one I found in this Feb 2022 proved to be the most awesome one. It got me quick results and 60$ in one and a half month.
I am planning to continue it to in commissions.
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread about affiliate marketing. It is wonderful to make money promoting other people's products. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. Affiliate marketing is a wonderful earning idea for everyone who is interested in making some money online.

It is true that affiliate marketing is becoming more and more popular around the world. The main reason for this popularity is that with affiliate marketing you sell other people's products, so there is no risk at all from your side. Of course, it is important to know some things in advance if you want to become an affiliate marketer, otherwise you may not succeed in this type of business.

First of all, you must have a very good site where you will place your affiliate links. Then, you must have a good audience, the people who will visit your page, click on your links and buy the products. Finally, you must choose the correct products for promotion in order to make your audience purchase them and get your commission from the sales.

In my opinion, these are the main tips, in case you want to start affiliate marketing. I believe that if you follow them, even if you are just a beginner, you can become a successful affiliate marketer. Hope that you will find them helpful for you. Wish you all the best!

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is not by force that you only have to promote your own product whenever you are in business. You can also be able to make money through other ways if you are going to be promoting other people's product as well especially if you do not have the experience and much more needed funds and other to start your own business .

Social media . Social media has a very good use if you want to be able to promote businesses and you can be able to do it using the free feature or use it by using the paid feature. There are some people who do not know how to set up Facebook advertisements and your car be able to help them by doing that and then they are going to reward you handsomely for it .

Affiliate marketing . If you are in affiliate marketing you are going to be paid if somebody uses your own unique affiliate link in order to purchase something from a store . You can be able to put your affiliate link in social media or if you have websites or if you have a YouTube channel. You can always encourage your social media followers to buy from that link if they are interested in the product.