How to make money online with freelancing job

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As a freelancer, you will have to be skilled in a particular job you specialize on. There are different types of freelancing jobs. We have; graphic design, web design, making of ebooks and so on. If you do any of those then you can actually take it online to sell, there are different kinds of websites created for the purpose of income for freelancers to earn more money into their pockets. These platforms do have people come there to ask for their services. Your work will determine how often you will get clients to patronize you. The one I know that usually gets attention from customers is article writers, these set of people usually get jobs even if their rating level is not very much high, at least on an average. This really bring you customers. If you do your work well with excellence, you could get referred from there and also you could meet someone that might help you take your profession to the next level. For example, you happen to write an article for somebody that is very influential, and he or she gets so thrilled that your personal contact was requested for. Who knows? The person might be able to fix you up in a befitting position for your career.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As a freelancer, you will have to be skilled in a particular job you specialize on. There are different types of freelancing jobs. We have; graphic design, web design, making of ebooks and so on. If you do any of those then you can actually take it online to sell, there are different kinds of websites created for the purpose of income for freelancers to earn more money into their pockets. These platforms do have people come there to ask for their services. Your work will determine how often you will get clients to patronize you. The one I know that usually gets attention from customers is article writers, these set of people usually get jobs even if their rating level is not very much high, at least on an average. This really bring you customers. If you do your work well with excellence, you could get referred from there and also you could meet someone that might help you take your profession to the next level. For example, you happen to write an article for somebody that is very influential, and he or she gets so thrilled that your personal contact was requested for. Who knows? The person might be able to fix you up in a befitting position for your career.
What I understand about freelancing is that you have to make money base on the skill you also offer, there are thousands of services that can be offered on freelance platform and you really need to take out anyone that will be suitable for you based on your personality and those you will be able to offer, in freelancing as I understand will be very difficult for newbie to fit into the freelance platform because of high competition, there are thousands of people that may offer the same services as you and this will really make competition to be very high, but with proper marketing strategy it is possible to overcome it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A large portion of my monthly income comes from freelancing. I use upwork for that purpose. Sometimes when I am having a good time, I get a job contract that pays me $100. however, even when I am not having good time, I can get a job that pays be at least $25. On average I make $500 per month on upwork.

tahmxy

A large portion of my monthly income comes from freelancing. I use upwork for that purpose. Sometimes when I am having a good time, I get a job contract that pays me $100. however, even when I am not having good time, I can get a job that pays be at least $25. On average I make $500 per month on upwork.
Umm.. That's great, hey Mika, could you tell me how it is work, I mean how do you get the job and after getting job what sort of things required to achieve job.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Making money through freelance job as taking over the internet this days....As a lot of people are looking inward to the internet for a way to make money everyday. But inorder to earn pretty money with freelance sites you need to get yourself equipped with several skill sets so as to be able to get several offers from people.