Is freelancing easy to make money online as a content writer

D

Deleted member 13140

Freelancing, yeah I really want to go into it but am not really sure how am going to start, they're a few courses I might actually get but I want to know the basics I want to know if there is anyone who is actually earning from it and maybe tell me how he or she got started.

So I want to be a content writer, I think am good at it, though even if am not good at it, I believe practice makes perfect and am really good at the practice.

I have actually tried doing it, I went on upwork and applied for a job, but well it didn't work out. I think am really doing something wrong here, buh that's okay, am really going to get that course.

But just want to be sure if anyone is doing it, how they got started, I've been thinking about going on LinkedIn and trying a few tricks,

I read am article of someone that gets clients from LinkedIn, I mean this person didn't even have to use freelancing platforms.

I do not think that it is that easy to make money as a content writer because the content writing field is quite competitive and sometimes you have to work for poor rates because you may not have a big list of clients. I have been experiencing this problem right now because I do not have customers.

There is plenty of academic writing work available if you are interested in writing work. The rates are higher, but it is more time consuming and the client may sometimes reject the work. You can also apply at studypool and other similar homework help websites. Some forums also have writing work/jobs posted.

You need to have a good amount of in-built skills to be a content writer and then work as a freelancer. And it's mandatory to be great at your work and have a competitive nature, because when you enter the world of freelancing, you're going to find a lot of other good freelancers competing against you in the battlefield.

I do not think that it is that easy to make money as a content writer because the content writing field is quite competitive and sometimes you have to work for poor rates because you may not have a big list of clients. I have been experiencing this problem right now because I do not have customers.
jeez, that's really disappointing, having to do something for a long time and don't see result, makes you feel like you are wasting your time and you weren't actually meant to do it, but i think no matter what happens am really going to do freelancing, because it's the one of the best ways to actually make money online as a content writer. i even recently bought a course on freelancing last week, i hope it's worth it.

There is plenty of academic writing work available if you are interested in writing work. The rates are higher, but it is more time consuming and the client may sometimes reject the work. You can also apply at studypool and other similar homework help websites. Some forums also have writing work/jobs posted.
Academic work, honestly i want to start an online business, but yes, i will have to go through some other unsettling waters to be able to actually make money from my business, the reason i want o go into freelancing is because i know that on my own i don't have money to invest in my business but if i can start freelancing no matter how much at first it's really something

You need to have a good amount of in-built skills to be a content writer and then work as a freelancer. And it's mandatory to be great at your work and have a competitive nature, because when you enter the world of freelancing, you're going to find a lot of other good freelancers competing against you in the battlefield.
yes that's really the truth, one needs a lot of skill, but in sales and advertising and also how to talk to your clients very well, i really noticed that with someone i was working with on a design with, i wanted to pay them like $5 for a design but he mentioned something and that actually changed my mind.

One stuff people need to understand is that the freelancing business as a whole is quite competitive as their are already well known professionals already in the business and more people with amazing talent are also showing up in the freelancing market. So it's not easy to earn as a freelancer not just applicable to only the content writers

The answer depends on what you do and how you do it. For example, if you are highly skilled and if you have a lot of experience, you might find it easier to earn from a freelancer site. You will earn more from professional skills like video editing, programing compared to skills like writing, graphic designing, etc. I am working on Upwork and I make really good money by working on upwork. In fact my major source of online income is by freelancing on upwork.