How to make money online using Youtube channel

nikhilpalse99

Today in this virtual world of social media. everyone is like the entertainment in their place only. So if we have suck skill then we can make a youtube channel like many personality in ours. who are entertaining us. This will also leads to make money online with just seating in House.

Their are some stages to create 1 Youtube channel, I am providing some pointsthat will help you to CREATE your own one.
  1. Sign in to YouTube on a computer or the mobile site.
  2. Click your profile picture. Create a channel.
  3. You'll be asked to create a channel.
  4. Check the details (with your Google Account name and photo) and confirm to create your channel.
Guys, hope it will help you creating your own youtube channel.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes that is the best way of creating a YouTube channel , there is always an opportunity for people to create a YouTube channel on every YouTube that is on a person's phone but the most important thing is how you can run a YouTube business to a point of monetizing it. A perfect way to start a YouTube business is that you will need to have a niche , that is the topic you have to concentrate on , it is always necessary for you to choose it not base on your passion but based on what will be on high demands because sometimes your passion may not really be what a lot of people will always be interested..

Personally establishing a YouTube channel is not what interests me for now because I have other ways of making money on the internet that perfectly suits me and my interest and those are the ones I can concentrate on now..

YouTube business is not really easy , it is just like freelancing that there a lot of people who are even posting the same content you are doing now and you will need a serious concentration before you are able to overcome these people to start monetizing your YouTube channel m

E

eldavis

It's one thing to create a channel and it is another to actually start making money with it. Though when it comes to YouTube monetization, I don't really know much about it or have much ideas related to it,.but what I do know is this, for you to actually start earning with your YouTube channel, it takes time. You need to actually have traffic to achieve this feat. And to get traffic is not a one day's job.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
i just created a YouTube channel I hope it will bring me the needed reward though but first I created it for my passion I just like the fact that there's a place for me to post my thoughts and get to read other opinions as well. but making money with it isn't as easy as people think.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is not really easy to monetize your YouTube channel but if you are really consistent then there's a high chance that you would do that on the long run. I know someone that monetized a YouTube channel within one month. This is a true story and I was among those who we are all his mentorship when you started a YouTube channel and he was able to monetize it within a month. One thing you must try to understand is that you must have the zeal work very hard in monetizing your channel even if things seems not to be working initially. There are some basic things you need to learn well before you try to monetize your YouTube channel because they have very much important for you to get people to watch your videos. First of all you must know SEO very well because from there you can get people from Google to see your YouTube channels. if you search on Google about something now there are some YouTube videos you will see and those people that have that videos have done SEO for you to have seen it on Google. It is simply how it works and you can also create telegram channel or WhatsApp group to let people know whenever you post a new video.

Teetule

I have also struggled with getting subscribers so that I reach the monetizing limit

Wiserr

This nice, but the problem is not creating the YouTube channel is how you will atracts visitors to your channel, I must say YouTube is a best place to earn money but only if you can atracts people to your contents, as I said earlier is not creating the channel the problem is how can you gain lots of people to visit your channel this the main point of concern, people thinks is that easy but seriously for me I don't think if that a great idea, you can make huge money on YouTube but only if you have active visitors.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no doubt, YouTube is a fantastic option of make money means online which anyone can go into and earn money passively after putting up much hard work. For one to start earning money on autopilot, lots of work is needed, you wouldn't just come and start earning automatically like we do here on PTP sites. You'll need to work it out, it doesn't ripe over night, it takes time for sure to grow. But surely when it gets to that mark of monetization, it brings money via autopilot which is what most of us hope to achieve in our career online as hustlers. Lots of people went into YouTube career, many dropped too as a result of not meeting up with YouTube requirements to gain monetization. To reach that level, you just have to push on, no matter the uphill struggle or how difficult it is to achieve that mark. I believe in slow and steady we move. And again, one must spend money too to promote his or her YouTube channel + videos to reach out to targeted videos. The ones you can do free too, you just do them and get viral views/subscribers from all cylinders.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Vlogging is one of the ways to make money on the internet. there are lot of people who are making full-time income creating videos on YouTube channels.

In fact, there are some people who have become celebrity due to the YouTube channel they are managing. The reason is that they have lot of subscribers you can identify them easily offline.

One thing you should know is that you can't just go online and create a YouTube channel just because you want to make money for it. it is very important to understand how YouTube and the money making aspect works before you can begin to create a channel.

The next thing is to select a niche which you are going to charge it for the YouTube channel you want to create. This will prevent you from chasing all sun and dry just because you want to make something out of vlogging.

You don't need series of gadgets before you can become a YouTuber. It'll be very good if you can get a iPhone that has cinema future in it then you are good to go. You just need a good lightening and how to position the camera to capture the image and voice.

It is very important to post consistently on your YouTube channel so as to attract more subscribers.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very evident that YouTube is one of the most popular social media networks in the world and it is only second after Facebook in the amount of active users . One of the things that also make it to be very unique is the point that you can be able to make money by posting content on the website and that is something that is not obtainable in other social media platforms .

In as much as it has a lot of advantages many people can be a witness that YouTube has one of the most difficult barrier to entry among all the social media networks .

The first way that I will recommend in making money on YouTube about from the initial monetization option that is offered by the application is affiliate marketing . Depending on the type of content that you are posting you can always look for a third party websites that is selling things affiliated to what your users are likely to want .

You can also be able to make a lot of money by starting your own business and selling your own products . You are then going to use your audience as a marketing channel .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people wrongly think that making money by creating a Youtube channel is very easy. In fact, it is certainly not that easy. There are many reasons for that. First of all, there was a time when Youtube was never a competitive place at all. However, now things have changed and now even unique content creators are facing many difficulties. Now you not only need unique content, but I think that now you even need to market your Youtube channel and I think that this is the main reason why many people repeatedly ask people to subscribe to their channel. When it comes to creating comment on Youtube, you need to have a certain number of subscribers before you could apply for monetization.

Youtube is now very competitive. For example, if you create a video about health benefits of bananas, then you need to know that there are already so many videos that already created on this topic. Youtube is now becoming a saturated network and I think this is the reason why competition is fierce on Youtube. This is something that you must realize. Apart from this, you must also fulfill the requirement of watching hours (i.e. the videos on your channel must have been watched by the viewers for a certain amount of time) if you want to get your channel monetized.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is no doubting the fact that the YouTube app is an incredibly fantastic platform where you can earn money by posting video content . But one thing you must understand about the YouTube app is that it is a very competitive place . Research and studies has it that at the end of a single year almost 1,000 new account has been created on the YouTube app . as an individual looking to make money on the YouTube app you must first of all you know the category in which your content will be centred on . categories of content include health issues , sport issues , making money issues , betting , relationship and dating issues , religion issues , and motivation etc .

These niches all categories listed above are some of the categories on the YouTube app in which various individuals all content creators centres on in order to earn money online . As a newbie trying to make money in the YouTube app you must carefully think about which category of niche you intend to post content on . Finally your content shouldn't be a non problem solver but rather it must answer questions in which your subscribers are looking for depending on the category .