How to make money from networking

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This job is an online type and to be honest, you need to be very good at convincing people in order to make good income from it. This is very similar to affiliate marketing, as a matter of fact, most of the skills needed in both works are almost the same. Doing this, you have to be a computer literate, I am not saying that one can’t get the task done with the use of phone but it will be way better to make use of a computer system in order to make the work more easier to do. I was introduced to do this particular business by someone somehow close to me, she said she has made up two hundred thousand naira in it as a profit asides from the money she invested in it. Well I have not been able to do it because of my current financial status, the money I need to invest is the only thing that has been keeping me waiting. You can do this as a side hustle without taking much of your time and attention, you just have to be capable of referring more people to put money in it, by so doing, your gain will keep increasing.