How to make money designing logo for small businesses

moonchild

VIP Contributor
You might think you have to be a design guru or photoshop wizard before you can make money as a graphic designer, I used to think like that but not anymore thanks to DIY graphics apps like Pixellab and Canva.

All you have to do is to download one of those app above, they're free on Playstore, I personally prefer Canva.

After you register you'll see a lot of pre-made templates for logo, posters, book cover etc, spend sometime playing with those logos and also making some mockups, it's very easy, you can do this in a day.

Go on Facebook and search for businesses within your location with poor or no logo.

Design a good looking logo for them and send a mock up design to them, if they like it then you sell it to them.

This business works, I did it while I was in school and I was charging 0.5$ to 1$ in my local currency, I've met a lot of clients that paid me more than that because they're impressed with my work.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Logo designing is a good handy work which one can really benefit and earn money from it.
If one can market it very well online or on some site like amazon or fivver and get known will surely help.
Once you can achieve one work or contract with some one and its good then you can be recommend to other people to contract with you.