How To Make Money By Writing Unique Articles For Constant Content?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Constant Content is one of the most popular article marketplaces. It is a kind of a place where writers can write articles and sell those articles for money. As far as I know, constant content is one of the oldest content mills on the internet. There are several factors you may need to consider before you could even submit your articles there. First of all, you must know that the website pays through PayPal. I am not sure if they also pay through some other methods. But I think that PayPal is the payment method they use to pay writers. Secondly, getting your article approved is one of the toughest job on the platform.

This is because I have heard that they just reject the articles for even smallest punctuation and grammatical mistakes. This could sound like an unfair act to many people. This is because there are many other marketplaces where they do accept your article and small mistakes should not matter. I have also submitted my articles to a few other online content mills and they were never rejected. So, have you ever made money writing articles for constant content? I think that articles in there are quite expensive.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have heard of Constant Content but never tried it. I once registered on a site called iWriter. Based on what I have read about Constant Content, I think it is more like iWriter. I writer is a platform where you will have to register as a writer or freelancer if you want to make money by writing articles. You can also register as a client if you want to content writer for your project. If you registered as a writer, you will have to do test posts and if you excelled well, you can start earning from your writers. The entry-level writers do not get high payment, however, if you are reviewed well by your client, your level increases and you can gradually apply for higher-paying jobs. Constant Content also seems to be an article marketplace just like iWriter. In order to make money from these article marketplaces, you need to remember a couple of things, for example, you need to be very skilled with your language skills, secondly, you need to be an expert in writing. You may not be very successful if you are a general writer, you need the ability to do technical writing, SEO writing, etc.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I got to know about constant content through a friend but I didn't try the site out when my friend was outrightly rejected by the site. This site is very strict with their acceptance. I don't know if they are restrictive because my friend test was given a low point that it wasn't good enough. Well, I looked at the writeup and believe it was a great piece but the site cited alot of issues with the article sent in. But from reviews online they tend to make good money off their sales of the articles accepted, the sell the article high to be able to get their commission

I think this site needs very good writers maybe native writers because I don't want to believe their verdict of my friend not writing well maybe it was more of his location. So if you are in a tier 1 country with good command of the English language you can try them out

Again, be good with editing of the work, you need to get your spelling right, grammatical errors fixed and write a well researched work.I know that one can make good money off this site if your jobs are not rejected.