Earn Money How to make money by reviewing products and services?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Product/service reviewing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. If you have writing skills or are a good talker, you can easily make money as a reviewer.

Here are some of the ways to make money as a reviewer:

Blogging: You can publish reviews on your blog and then share affiliate links or affiliate product ads in your blog post. Alternatively, you can directly approach a business and propose to review their services/products.

Vlogging: You can review products for companies and businesses on your youtube or facebook videos. Alternatively, you can also share affiliate links in the video description.

Freelancing: You can offer a review service on Fiverr or bid on review jobs on upwork.

Review Website: There are a lot of websites that pay for posting reviews. A google search will show you websites that pay for reviews.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Providing review services is one of the easy ways someone can make a full-time income on the internet. You can also engage in middlemen in this business. But it takes a special skills to do these things successfully. On the other hand, product review which side is no longer receiving much traffic from Google due to Google algorithm update targeting review websites.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely reviewing products on your blogs is one of the best ways of making money online and you can also do the same if you have a YouTube channel. These are one of the best ways in which affiliate marketers use to make a whole lot of money online steadily.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Product review is actually good, and if you had monetized your blog/video/site, then you can make more. Product owners will not hesitate to provide your link in their website if that is well written and enough positive for them (they cannot copy paste, so they surely will link your review to their website.​

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a friend who is a blogger that she always receives free products (that she posts in Facebook). I didn't know that she was promoting such products in her blogs. However, you need to have more than a thousand regular readers for blogging to be effective as promoting the products. Besides, you need the permission from the producer of the products.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you are reviewing products, you do no need permission from the producers of the products. In fact, you are helping the product owner to generate sales on the product. If you have hgh traffic website, you can contact the owner in advance and propose to do reviews of the products for money.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
you do no need permission from the producers of the products. In fact, you are helping the product owner to generate sales on the product
Ofcourse you need permission, or atleast advertisement, why you need to promote a product and ignore their competitors?
Such sale generating reviews are only made to get benefits from the manufacturer or distributors.
Also if your review is good enough, the promoters will use your link in their site, and you may get more visitors

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Providing product review is one of the way we used to make money as an affiliate on Amazon associate some years ago before the Google algorithm updates targeting review websites. There are some websites dedicated to this service right now in which they are going to hire people to come and drop with you on different products.

Providing review services is one of the easy ways someone can make a full-time income on the internet. You can also engage in middlemen in this business. But it takes a special skills to do these things successfully. On the other hand, product review which side is no longer receiving much traffic from Google due to Google algorithm update targeting review websites.
EARN $ 500 WITH FREE PAYPAL WITH THIS TESTED METHOD CLICK HERE

Blackgon

Well, you can make alot of money with reviews. Even most of my online earnings comes from reviews.

Just get a product or service you know that is legit and also help people then search for website offering such product or services then partner with them, I mean join their affiliate program and then write a review on them on your blog or site and then put your link along side with the review.

Then you can start earning it's that simple, but it's good to pick a good low competitive website or company to promote [that's where work is though].

I hope that helps.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have done product reviews and not only made money from my reviews but also earned pree products. However, I am not using any sites to post reviews. I review products and services, and publish reviews on my Instagram page and Facebook page. I earn good money as a product reviewer.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Ofcourse you need permission, or atleast advertisement, why you need to promote a product and ignore their competitors?
Such sale generating reviews are only made to get benefits from the manufacturer or distributors.
Also if your review is good enough, the promoters will use your link in their site, and you may get more visitors
If you are reviewing products, you do not have to take permission from the manufacturer or owner of the product. You can review any product you want. But if you want to review just because you hope the owner will pay you money, in that case, you might have to ask for permission first. You don't necessarily have to sell products through your review. If your review becomes popular you will earn from network ads

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is actually a very good business idea but then I doubt that for the part of the company this is going to be something that is going to be effective. A lot of people who just want to review products even when they did not use it and as such give the company a false image.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to start making money by reviewing products, you can join Fiverr and sell your review services. You can also join upwork and start bidding on review jobs. Slicethepie is one of the trusted sites where you can earn by publishing reviews. A quick google search will give you more details

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have just created my YouTube channel and one of the ways I want to make money off it is through affiliate marketing program. I will like to use my channel to also post some products reviews. I'm new to all this at the moment but I'm still learning daily on how to build my channel. My question is should I use any good product I find out without informing the owners and maybe later inform them for a free product to use and be sure of the pros of the products. How can one contact these owners? I just want to know more?