Make money online__Reviewing random apps and websites.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
Still on some of the crazy and insane ways an individual can make money online, what if I tell you, that you can obviously make a reasonable and comfortable amount of money online by reviewing random applications and websites and possibly leave your comments on this random applications and websites in order to get paid comfortably and reasonably. Truly there are some random website and platforms that are willing to pay you between the range of $400 to $1000 via your preferred payment method, just for you to review their random listed websites and applications, as well as spell out your likes and dislikes about this website or platform you've reviewed and in doing so you get paid reasonably. This online money making strategy is quite new, and quite a few numbers of individuals are venturing into this online money making strategy. In this particular thread, I will be mentioning websites and platforms that can pay you comfortably and reasonably for just reviewing random websites and applications listed on them. The good thing is that, variety of this get-paid-to-review-applications websites and platforms are 100% free and very much available in all countries and regions of the world. Here are a few examples:

USER-TESTING: UserTesting is a platform that connects businesses with testers who provide feedback on their websites, mobile apps, and other digital products. Testers are paid for each test they complete, and the feedback they provide helps businesses improve the user experience of their products.

TRYMYUI: TryMyUI is a user testing platform that allows businesses to receive feedback on their digital products from real users. Testers are paid for each test they complete, and the platform offers tests for websites, mobile apps, and other digital products.

TESTING-TIME: TestingTime is a user research platform that allows businesses to conduct user testing remotely. Testers are paid for each test they complete, and the platform offers tests for various types of digital products, including websites, apps, and chatbots.

USER-LYTICS: Userlytics is a user testing platform that allows businesses to conduct remote user testing on their digital products. Testers are paid for each test they complete, and the platform offers tests for various types of digital products, including websites, apps, and prototypes.

USER-FEEL: UserFeel is a user testing platform that allows businesses to receive feedback on their websites and mobile apps from real users. Testers are paid for each test they complete, and the platform offers tests in multiple languages.

Icydoll

I have heard about all the mentioned sites but didn't get time to look and join the website. get paid for testing apps would be fun for sure who loves to test .Some how i feel it is better than the survey we take , they pay very less . We can get high money than survey i think so .
Will join the Website and review again .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is also a similar platform I have come across around 2020 similar to these ones. The name of the website is Utest.

I think they deal more on reviewing physical products like electronics and so many others. When you want to sign up on the platform they usually require you to go through their academy and learn everything you need to know before participating and their testing.

They usually pay reasonable amount of money and the beautiful thing about the platform is that no matter your country of residence you can make tangible amount of money from it. I think it is worth a try.

Sande

However, it's important to note that not all of these opportunities are legitimate. Some may be scams or may not actually pay out as promised. It's important to do your research and carefully evaluate any website or platform before providing your time and effort in exchange for payment.

Additionally, while this can be a fun and easy way to make some extra money, it's unlikely to be a consistent or substantial source of income. It's important to have realistic expectations and not rely solely on this type of opportunity for financial stability.

Overall, if you enjoy exploring and testing out new websites and apps and are looking for a way to make some extra money, get-paid-to-review-applications websites and platforms can be worth exploring. Just be sure to proceed with caution and do your due diligence to ensure that you're working

Ebram kamal

signing up for any platform. It's also important to keep in mind that while this may be a way to make some extra income, it may not be a sustainable or reliable source of income.

Before signing up for any website or platform, make sure to read reviews and do research to ensure that it is legitimate and that others have successfully been paid for their work. It's also important to be honest in your reviews and to provide constructive feedback, as this can help improve the quality of the applications and websites you are reviewing.

Some popular websites and platforms for paid reviews include UserTesting, TryMyUI, and Userlytics. However, it's important to note that the amount of money you can make may vary and is often dependent on the number of reviews you are able to complete.

In summary, while reviewing applications and websites can be a way to make some extra money online, it's important to be cautious and do thorough research before signing up for any platform. It may also not be a sustainable or reliable source of income