How to Make Money as an Online Writer?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been making money as an online writer for the last 3 years. I have published on multiple sites to make money as an online writer. I have also sold my writing services to make money as a writer.

I used Read Cash to publish articles and make money for over two years, but now I quit the site because I stopped earning. Previously, I made as much as $15 per article. Although not all my articles earned money, I made about $1 per day on average, and at one point, I was making $5 per day on average. Now, I'm writing on Publish0x. If you're good with writing articles on crypto niche, you can earn well.

If you want, you can also use Medium, Vocal, Hive Blog, etc.

SHAHID123

We can definitely earn money as an online writer but it takes time, if in this duration we remain persistent then we get the success on the other hand we may only remain in search of other site and won't be able to earn. I earned from read.cash too but nowadays it changes it's policy and so writers remain nowhere. I tried my level best to earn from Smashoid and paid for articles websites but after getting views they didn't paid me rather, I get informed that you are getting just views but not paid views. I am using these websites for promoting my AliExpress products link and this strategy is successful there.

JasonCherry

there are many different types of making money as a writer:
Write articles for popular blogs, magazines, and journals. Many platforms pay for well-researched and engaging content. Pitch your ideas and contribute to reputable publications.
Start your own blog! Blogging remains a tried-and-true method for writers to make money online. Even with established blogs out there, new bloggers can still find success by offering unique perspectives and valuable content.
If you’re persuasive and love crafting compelling messages, consider becoming a conversion-focused copywriter.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You might find easier to write and earn writing for paid to post forums and article sites but the real money likes in freelance writing, ebooks, and blogs. How much can you earn by creating 10 posts on forum, 30 cents, 40 cents? How much can you earn by writing articles on writing sites, 10 cents, 20 cents, or $1? If you do freelance writing, you can easily earn $10-$20 from a single article. If you write ebooks, you might easily earn $100-$200 per month

King bell

VIP Contributor
Monetizing their skills for online writers is possible through different ways. These entail writing as a freelancer on sites like u work or scribe mums, sending guest posts to gain exposure/dollars, using platforms that pay for ads in your articles and also publishing an e-book on Kindle direct publishing (KDP) for sale; You can be an affiliate marketer too; Other forms of income streams are creating online courses; Similarly, there are brands looking forward to working with you either in your own course or sponsored content via Patreon, membership sites or doing it the old fashioned way via print journalism by writing articles. To make sure that you have a continuous inflow of money from your writing business, try other methods of generating income through the community web.