Ways to make money online as a writer

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
AI content warning
Writing internet is one of the best ways you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself. There are several opportunities for writers on the internet to capitalise on to make some tangible amount of money for themselves and some of them includes;

Self-publishing: self-publishing is one of the most lucrative ways writers can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for themselves on the internet.

There are several platforms you can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for yourself as a self publisher. The most popular one is Amazon Kindle publishing. Amazon Kindle publishing is very good and the reason is because Amazon has billions of monthly visitors. This alone should give you a clue that it is a very good way to make some good amount of money for yourself.

Blogging: As a writer, it is no longer a new thing that you can venture into blogging and make some tangible amount of money for yourself.

You just have to pick a very good niche in which you have some level of knowledge of and create a blog around it. If you are able to succeed in generating traffic there are a lot of ways you can make money with your blog. You can promote affiliate products and you can also monetize through Google adsense.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Today, writing is one of the best and in-demand skills on the internet and many people are making money with it especially if they have experiences in specific fields like copywriting, content writing and professional writing.

The most popular way that writers use their skills to make money online is freelancing writing where they create gigs and sell their writing services to clients.

Blogging is also a great way of using your writing skills and making money out of it, by creating contents and sharing affiliate links with them you can have two income streams, one from monetizing and other from affiliate marketing.

Manasha1

writing online is one of the best ways to earn money online. Your ideas given here are exemplary and one of a kind. I was a article writer with a lot of passion. I was making money online until iwriter site allowed me to write articles. What is your main site to earn money ?